Update on my little sister

by mamashel 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Xandria
    Xandria

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! * Xandria gets pom poms out and does a few cartwheels and ends in a back flip* I am so happy to hear that Shel. Now at last she is safe and will be loved. An hopefully heal, and live a much happier life !

X.

• ugg
    ugg

great and wonderful and news!!! ((((((((((((((((((( Hugs ))))))))))))))))))) for you all!!!

• nilfun
    nilfun

((((Mamashel))))

Awesome news!!

• mamashel
    mamashel

((((((((((((((((((((((everyone)))))))))))))))))))

Thank you so much. I wrote her case worker a letter to tell him thank you for all his work. Hopefully her mom will wake up, but its doubtful, because this has happened time after time again. I think when i basically threatened the caseworkers that if they put her back in the home and anything happened to her i was holding them responsible, he may just have taken me seriously. lol

But thanks to all of you.

Shelley

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

This is really great news. Good luck in the future!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Glad to hear good news, Shel.

I'm glad you are doing so much for your "sister". (well, your hubby's sister).

LOVE NEVER FAILS

hugs,

j2bf

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

That is wonderful news. Isnt it strange how some of our days are so depressing , them we have such good news and things are so much better.

I am so happy for her and your family. I know she must feel safe now. What a good hearted lady you are, alot of people have turned their backs on the idea of raising a child that age, it is good to see someone reach out .

• Francois
    Francois

I didn't know this was going on at all, but I'm so happy that once again, Love has conquered. You have saved this young girl's life. I'll bet your karma is solid gold. Congratulations.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Congrats Mamashel! Give her lots of love.

So that makes 7 kids in the house now, eh? Never a dull moment!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm so happy for you, mamashel! Even happier for her. She is safe now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit