Has Anybody Seen Any Good Movies Lately?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Lilias, I'm like you. I never go to movies. I hate those seats! Would rather wait and watch it on the big screen at home!

I know A Beautiful Mind has been out awhile, but it's the best movie that I've seen in a long time.

I too, heard that My fat greek wedding was hilarious, but I'll wait for it on HBO .

• bsmart
    bsmart

So I want to see a movie.... Tell me what you have seen lately, and if it was worth it.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

The Grand Budapest....if you like Wes Anderson indie flicks. Captain America was a good superhero movie if you like that. I saw both.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I loved Budapest, it was really fun.

I saw Divergent, I thought it was pretty good. It kind of reminded me of being a JW. Young adults had to choose one of five different occupational groups, their choice, but they were tested and chose either the group they grew up with, the group they tested as, or another group. Some were divergent, able to be more than one, which was not good, you had to hide the fact that you were divergent. Once you chose a group you couldn't go back to your parents if they were a different group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit