Trump is a funny guy. Attacks John McCain

by James Mixon 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    I hope he weathers it. He's the best we got. The rest are bought and are making the gap between rich and poor greater by the minute.
  • johnamos
  • nimrath
    nimrath
    While a-political I used to be a McCain fan. I thought that he seemed to have some integrity. It's a shame to see it watered down but that is how politics works I guess.
  • jws
    jws

McCain with integrity? She was suggested, but he ultimately decided to run with Sarah Palin. If even half of "Game Change" is true...

Trump is all about marketing not substance. It's all image. How many times has he gone bankrupt? It's just a business strategy to him. I certainly hope this guy isn't elected.

Furthermore, I'd appreciate a man running the country that accepts the reality that he's bald and doesn't do a horrible comb-over. The whole thing is a bad false-premise. I want a president who sees reality.

Most politicians are bought and paid for by special interests (on both sides). And Trump is all about deals. I don't see him being immune.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

It's surprising, most people I talk too about Trump say this, " yes he

is a screw ball but some of the things he speaks about I agree".

Not to sound racist or political incorrect down deep they like what he says

Over half of the folks I have talk to may vote for Trump. People are saying, Trump

is saying things out loud that many folks think about.

His timing is good here in Calif. Two stories here , "Registered sex offender, who was

freed by immigration bond, charged with sex crime'..Keane Dean from the Philippines.

And national news, "K. Steinle killed earlier this month by Juan Lopez who had several

felony convictions and had been deported five times.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Sometimes the shit Trump says is so over the top, I can't help but wonder if we're all being punk'd.
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    It seems like the stupider the comments he makes the more his popularity keeps going up.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

I was reading the comment section of story about trump and the things he says. It was very interesting I can't remember where it was because I do so much reading or else I would leave a link. But poster after poster said "the things Trump says is really his opinion and not just focus group approved responses when he is asked a question". Perhaps that's what resonates with so many Americans. There is nothing more sickening to listen to than a politician give prepared responses to questions that are approved by his/her handlers.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

It's surprising, most people I talk too about Trump say this, " yes he

is a screw ball but some of the things he speaks about I agree".

Toughing up on immigration or immigration reform is something that a lot of people would support. So even though some of his comments come across as racist, it is pressing the right buttons in some people.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

@johnamos and your 10 minute tape:

Yesterday, after watching that tape, I was astonished. Could my American government be lying to us? I googled and spent some time reading and listening to interviews that suggest John McCain lies like a psychopath, to cover up his dirty deeds.

I believed when the US government said that there were no more POW/MIA military personnel left in Viet Nam, Laos and Cambodia, but it was a lie. He left those Americans to die. It is so shameful, it is hard to think about.

LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit