Trump is a funny guy. Attacks John McCain

by James Mixon 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States .

Republicans don't have anyone to match this woman and her experience in federal politics.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

The election is over a year away, anything could happen. Hilary doesn't have my vote just yet, there are a few issues.

Trump is a buffoon and won't get nominated, but I think he really believes that he not only can he be nominated but will win. I read a book on introverts that said the most extroverted people tend to rise to the highest levels in business, yet it is actually the more introverted people that have better ideas. Trump is the ultimate extrovert and he has probably never spent a moment in self reflection or doubt. Narcissistic personality disorder is very likely. He doesn't listen to his advisors because he thinks he is smarter than anyone else. He was born with a silver spoon and has bluffed his way into making billions so, so why wouldn't he think he could be president?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Finkelstein:

"Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States .

"Republicans don't have anyone to match this woman and her experience in federal politics."

I wish but let's not get too cocky. Hillary is, in my opinion, the lesser of two evils (being too corporatist to the point that she won't offend them). That won't affect the Liberal votes though.

What will affect "moderate" swing voters will be a toss up of the Benghazi pseudo-scandal, on one side, and the predictable arrogance of Trump, on the other hand.

As for Tramp I've heard that he's actually rising in the Republican's poll. Not surprising since virtually all Republicans have become radicalized to an extreme. Let's hope he becomes the GOP candidate.

• zeb
    zeb
    from this distance he is as superficial as a coat of paint.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

The fool did not backdown from his comment on McCain. Every veteran that

have served is a hero, that is true but how many spent 5 years in the Hanoi Hilton.

If he (Trump) had spent one day in Viet Nam, he would have never made that statement.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Ha, Trump has done it again, He refuses to apologize to McCain.

Disgusted and horrified': Meghan McCain hits back at Trump for questioning her father's war record but he refuses to apologize

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    My husband is a retired army warrant officer. He has been posting on a warrant Facebook page, they are all disgusted with Trump. While it's true that being a POW does not automatically make you a war hero, there are POWs that were, in fact, heroes. Trump has just alienated another huge group of people. At this rate who is going to be left to vote for him? It's like he has no filter, no shame and no common sense, just an outsize ego and an ugly hairdo.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Well strange things has happen. The world was scared shitless when Reagan was President,

they didn't know what the hell he was going to do. I never thought I would

see a black man president in my life time and I'm black. How did Hitler become

Chancellor of Germany.

John Aquila "Trump said "he has a few surprise for Mexico, China", you never know.

This guy is dangerous.

• prologos
    prologos

Trump said "he has a few surprise for Mexico, China", you never know.

like sealing the southern border, period, and bulldozing the sand heaps on the atolls in the South China Sea, anything past 200 miles from the Chinese coast.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    James Mixon
    Well strange things has happen.

Totally agree James, I bet all the people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki never imagine that on that memorial day of August 1945- thousands upon thousands would be wiped out in less than a minute by atomic bombs.

Trump would be crazy enough to do that without asking anyone for permission. He used the term "I do what I want, that's why I am so Successful"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit