Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Right over your head, Phish

Does not change the fact that you will find that people in most Forums are smarter than you (to say the least) moron; learn to read.

• stillin
    stillin

Stop hijacking this thread. It isn't about you.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    But if you learned to read correctly.. would not have to refer to you as "moron" still.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    In Fisherman's defense, if he wrote in PM regardless of the innocent nature of the questions, it should have been kept private. Every one deserves common courtesy. After all we are all adults here.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Sorry wannaexit, i cannot assume fisherperson is an adult anymore than i assume his gender. His/her action kn this thread alone call into question his/her maturity on several levels
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Actually id love to see more ex bethelites answer fisherpersons questions. Its fun and we may find more people who know each other.
  • DJS
    DJS

Fisherman,

You know, if you had shown just a little contrition about the manner in which you machine gunned your questions to Morpheus while holding the interrogation light in his eyes, we would have shown you more love. And almost certainly Morpheus would have answered you privately.

A little contrition would have gone a long way. You could have said something like: "You're right Morph, my questioning overstepped the line between wanting to know so that we might have shared something in common and not believing a fukking thing you have said about being at Bethel and essentially calling you a liar."

He embarrassed you. You deserved it. Grow up or a pair. Matters not to me.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

In Fisherman's defense--wannaexit

Seems to me that not only are you an adult, but you are human, and you can think correctly on this issue. Thank you for understanding my position and for coming to my defense.

• stillin
    stillin
    Dirty laundry! Ha!
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

You know, if you had shown just a little contrition about the manner in which you machine gunned your questions to Morpheus

That is none of your business. The information in connection with me was disclosed by a Judas and not for your ears.

Morpheus while holding the interrogation light in his eyes, we would have shown you more love. And almost certainly Morpheus would have answered you privately.

You are wrong. A traitor has no justification. I do not need anyone's love as if you are doing me a favor. I am right whether you like it or not. If you you do not understand, then you are another moron on this thread. No excuse for wrongful conduct or condoning it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit