Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Ohhhhh!!!! I just found my bethel entrants school package.

what a fucking waste of trees....

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Were there 'security cameras' in dorm rooms? Did the doors have locks on them? Did you ever feel you had privacy?
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    No security cammeras. Privacy..... Hmmmm....... Sort of but not really. You always had at least one roommate and housekeeprs were notoriously nosey and snoops. Everybody knew you and you were always surrounded by fellow cultists.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

You are a moron Morpheus. I kindly PM you privately and you broadcast what was not meant for others. You are a real Twirp. Enough said about you. I will never respond to you again. What a dope you are.

I cannot believe how they could ever allow an imbecile like you in Bethel.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Fisherman: You are a moron Morpheus. [...] You are a real Twirp [...] What a dope you are.

Why is Morpheus a dope, a twirp and a moron? The questions, in and of themselves, seemed harmless in nature, although perhaps you came across as not believing that he was in Bethel. Did you mean to be grilling him, is that why you wanted the questions to be kept private?

Personally I've enjoyed the discussion about Bethel life.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Yeah fisherman, what harm was there in him answering the questions publicly? Why not? The questions were about him, not you. Don't be so sensitive.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

relax fisherperson. You havnt been outted. Nobody knows who you are anymore than they know who i am. I would never dime someone out. I know 8 posters here IRL. Hell im still fading. Its a good my friend. Relax. Take a breath and enjoy the bethel memories. Share some of your own! This has been really fun for me and im sure it will b for you too

• Listener
    Listener
    Edited
  • zeb
    zeb

"Sisters would go home crying because they were rude and mean to each other....."

Having seen and been a subject/victim of cong gossip in my time this does not surprise me but it is so very sad to see confirmed.

Basically this behaviour is expected when people are put into a monastic high control environment.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Dear Fisherdouche: I cannot believe how they could ever allow an imbecile like you in Bethel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit