Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh I like reading about Bethel experiences, but I'd estimate 75% of this thread is the "Fisherman" BS back-n-forth.

Sheesh.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

If I sent you a PM, would you publish it without my permission?

That's funny. How many times did elders reveal confidential information to their wives, children, friends, and even non-jws. I can't even count them. I'm still hearing to this day from elders who the latest sister is that had a threesome, the latest brother who hired a prostitute, the latest wife who was caught on the website, "Do you want to have an Affair" And I've been inactive for almost 2 years---LOL!

We are adults and should know by now that if we want to keep something secret, then don't tell anyone. If we reveal to someone something that we don't want known and it later comes out one way or another, then we only have only ourselves to blame. It's human nature to share things with others.

If you don't want others to know, take it to the grave.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Oh Dear Viv aren't we prickly
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Oh Dear Viv aren't we prickly

I don't know at all if you are. What I can tell you is that if you don't like being called out for trying to have authority where you have none, then stop doing that.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    ...if you don't like being called out for trying to have authority where you have none, then stop doing that.
    wannaexit did not try to have authority where she/he has none. wannaexit did no more than share an opinion. Folks have them. Get used to folks sharing them. Otherwise you'll forever find yourself annoyed and attempting to 'call out' behavior that is perfectly normal and acceptable.

"If ...then stop doing that"? Oh dear! Is that an attempt to have authority where you have none?
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    wannaexit did not try to have authority where she/he has none. wannaexit did no more than share an opinion. Folks have them. Get used to folks sharing them. Otherwise you'll forever find yourself annoyed and attempting to 'call out' behavior that is perfectly normal and acceptable.
    "If ...then stop doing that"? Oh dear! Is that an attempt to have authority where you have none?
    Of course it's not an attempt. Wanna exit offered her opinion, unsolicited, to tell the entire group what to do. In response she got an answer. She didn't like the answer, she was given free and accurate advice on how to avoid not liking the consequence of her actions.
    As far as what "getting used" to things, I am used to people making unfounded and wrong assumptions, like whether or not I am annoyed. You've done nothing more than be utterly ordinary in not knowing what you don't know and thinking you do.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    This was a lot more fun when it was fisherperson crying about his interrogation being made public and we were learning about bethel life
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Of course it's not an attempt. Wanna exit offered her opinion, unsolicited, to tell the entire group what to do. In response she got an answer. She didn't like the answer, she was given free and accurate advice on how to avoid not liking the consequence of her actions.
    As far as what "getting used" to things, I am used to people making unfounded and wrong assumptions, like whether or not I am annoyed. You've done nothing more than be utterly ordinary in not knowing what you don't know and thinking you do
    How Vivianesque of you.

wannaexit shared an opinion. You did too. One's no more an attempt to "have authority" than the other. Both are completely normal and acceptable.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    This was a lot more fun when ...

Yes. Now we're down to us mere commoners bickering over nits. It must be a slow day... somewhere.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    wannaexit shared an opinion. You did too. One's no more an attempt to "have authority" than the other. Both are completely normal and acceptable.

Wrong. And even if you were right, the net of this is you complaining over nothing and pretending to know things you don't. Congratulation, I guess?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit