Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Now we should all move on.

No one is forcing you to stay. It's also not your purview to tell everyone else what to do.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Fisherman: I am sure that you also know that people do not like here any post that rebuts WT hate posts.

That's not true at all. It is often mentioned here that posts that unfairly criticize Watchtower are a bad idea. Jehovah's Witnesses are taught to think that all apostates are bad, and all that hate posts do is reinforce that wrong point of view. .

• recovering
    recovering
    Fishermen I do not need an apology nor do I expect one. I fancy myself as rather open minded, however I base my conclusions on facts . I asked you two very easy questions. I promise I will answer your question regarding the posting of your Pm publically if you answer my questions. If you do not answer the questions, logic would dictate that you have an ulterior motive for not doing so.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

I love to go fishing and consider myself a fisherman.

Try being nice with me and I will be nice with you. Honestly, cappy, have you not learned something from my debates. Have I not enriched you when I respond to you. I do not have to do that. Do you think I care what others think. I know what I know and I keep learning. Do as I do, do not be offended. View this Forum forensically. "With iron, iron is sharpened." If you know fishing, then you know that the fish dies because of the mouth and not the bait (debate.) Do you view this Forum as a battle of the minds? Personal attacks really have no place here. But if you initiate disrespect, is that not what you should expect in return? Anyway, you read my PI that was posted here. I mean no personal disrespect. We are just having a discussion and sometimes people resort to insults as a devise to divert attention and sometimes they get angry and take it per. But it is all part of the discussion. Advocate your position. Do not take anything said to you personal. Let truth prevail, no? Thanks for the photo

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Do not take anything said personal..? Oh fisherperson you DO amuse! 😂😂😂😂 just go back and see how many times you refered to people as "morons" and "dick heads".... Seems you took things personally
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

Seems you took things personally

Seems. Morpheus. But I made a point. This Forum is not about calling people funny screen names. Not everything is what seems Mr. Fishburne.

Let's move on.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Indeed its not. Is there anything else you would like to know regarding my time in brooklyn? We are almost at 200 posts on this thread and id hate to fall short now...
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I would have privately.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol well dont pull up short now! Im happy to answer any question, other my real name or social security number....
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Having gone through much of this.....I am a bit dizzy. Funny, not entirely uninteresting, and generally I suppose I don't really get it.

FM can you help me with one small factoid? Are you a JW or former JW. Just curious.

thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit