Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• James Jack
    James Jack

I am sorry guys, I am not good at all these initials; What does CBGB stand for?

Let's display love at all times and not input bad motives towards our Brothers!

Agape

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

NY club, famous for it's place in the history of punk rock and new wave music...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBGB

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol i used to just ride the elevator with no regret... Id get the ocassional dirty look and during peak hours (when someone actually ran the elevator manually) i would just ride to 7 and walk down one flight, bit my god what a petty ass rule
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

I've not included the sender's identity on these occasions because sometime folks have ideas of what they consider private

I'll add that there is an argument that if someone entrusts something to us they are also entrusting us to do with it as we see fit unless told otherwise

In this case it appears to me you acted responsible with what was given to you. Then the sender does, in my opinion, overreact as though you've broken a trust.

Marvin, I think that there is color in your thinking. And I know why. It is because you broadcast WT private documents on your blog and on this Forum without permission from the WT, so in my opinion, it is a trifle for you when someone publishes a PM, and that is why you advise such publisher that they acted responsibly. It is axiomatic that you are not an impartial arbitrator on this subject matter. In my opinion, neither can you be trusted to arbitrate with any objectivity whatsoever anything relating to privacy in connection with the WTS.

Regarding your view on my overreacting, you did not make it clear to what. There are 2 issues, broadcasting my PM and making fun of my screen name. I objected to Morpheus referring to me, and thus inciting others to refer to me by variations of my screen name. That is not proper. You did not consider that in your verdict.

Regarding my objection to Morpheus making my PM public, evidently, some have concluded that I am in B now or in the past because of the questions in my PM. However, if that is the case, I certainly am qualified to disagree with Morpheus on other threads involving B policy even though he claims in an above post to you that I called him a liar. If you read the posts that he refers to, you will see that he is a dick. In that related post on a thread involving ex bethelites, he first resorts to remarks, and then in another post he agrees with me.

Albeit, retaliation and vindictiveness is not a proper motive for disclosing a PM. I have defeated Morpheus in debates on other threads and because I have silenced him,he is angry and resorts to, not only to publishing my PM, but connecting it to me, and mockingly doing so, referring to me as fisherperson instead of my screen name in connection with my PM.

I do not think, that it is the responsible thing to do, to lash out at someone, in retaliation, by disclosing a private written message, to get back at ( the belief of) being called a liar. I can certainly understand disclosing PM in good faith and with no harm intended. But Morpheus has done this jeeringly and he himself has stated that his reasons are retaliatory. But you encourage him to be like you. And advise him that he acted responsibly.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have defeated Morpheus in debates on other threads.....Fisherman

.................Image result for no you didn't gif
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Another posted asked about bethel life, bumping for him. Lots of good info here from several former bethelites
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol i saw that outlaw. I have no clue what he/she is talking about and i wasnt gonna waste precious beer time trying to figure out what fisherperson is refering to....
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped

Man, this thread delivers. I've learned a lot about Bethel life. The only young brothers I knew that went were either those with really sincere hearts or those that were the biggest jerks (or dick heads as fisherman is fond of) that I've ever known. They were polar opposites.

Just to weigh in on pm-gate, I do think that revealing pm's isn't cool, but in this case fishermen was obviously baiting you and questioning your legitimacy as he seems to others that made Bethel claims. I'll tell you what, fisherman trolled this time and caught him a big one. Truly a master baiter, that fisherperson. It has certainly added entertainment to the educational opportunity of this thread.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    In my opinion, neither can you be trusted to arbitrate with any objectivity whatsoever anything relating to privacy in connection with the WTS.

I've read enough of your postings here to have this opinion: I don't care if you trust or do not trust me to arbitrate anything. And, if it matters at all, it is comical that you ascribe arbitration to what I've shared.

There are 2 issues, broadcasting my PM and making fun of my screen name.

I believe the PM at issue is in _Morpheus inbox. Not yours. If you did or did not want him to do something with what you gave to him then you should have told him so. Did you? If not, then he only did what he did with what was his to do with. If you think he betrayed you then my recommendation is that you don't trust him anymore.

Making fun of your screen name? Just a tab bit childish for you to give this the time of day. My pen name gets trashed all the time. What should I do? Cry about it as though that deserves my time?

I have defeated Morpheus in debates ...

When we declare victory for ourself in debates we find ourself in a pitiful place.

Morpheus has done this jeeringly and he himself has stated that his reasons are retaliatory.

And you've done less? Look in the mirror if you want to find a jeering retaliating individual.

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

This thread constituted all the entertainment I had for this bedridden weekend recovering from a minor surgery. The number of times I burst out laughing holding my belly for fear that id do damage to the healing in progress :P. I'd like to thank every single poster involved.

morpeheus u have a new fan.

peace out xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit