Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillin
    stillin
    Maybe Morf is off his Meds, but I don't think so. He can still take a joke.
  • DJS
    DJS

Fish,

Read my last response again; I indicated that I wouldn't have taken it public and that there is certainly an argument to be made about the manner in which Morph handled it. When he first posted this, I did not know he was talking about you. You and I rarely cross paths, as I avoid theist posts out of respect. I sometimes make fun of names; i make more fun of myself than I make of anyone. Well, maybe Metatron (where IS he, my little obsessive, compulsive conspiracy theorist friend)?

Sometimes people make fun of me. I have bit back, hard. I have ignored it, depending on the situation (sometimes I start it). You should have ignored it, IMHO, or shown some contrition. The more you flail about childishly to prove how right you are the more you lose the argument. You called Morph a liar; in a lot of people's books you started it.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Can we all just get along.....

Is that not what the "Conquistadores" told the Indians after raping their women, taking their land and stealing their gold? I am not an Indian and I am not equating the issue that I have raised with those acts (nor relationships in the congregations) , but I just want to point out to you, that a bystander should not tell others in a dispute to get along, especially to the Indians.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Hey Morph. I was at Wall kill during the time you were in Bklyn. Laundry down there was renowned as a rough job. Always great to hear about fellow slaves that escaped. BTW top floor of the Squib buildings was......

FURNITURE STORAGE.

Yep. Million dollar real estate used for office furniture storage. After Patterson was built they never really filled up those 25-30 buildings.

And I never made it to CBGBS but did make it to Limelight once. Wow the missed opportunities!

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Fisherman sez: You are a moron Morpheus. I kindly PM you privately and you broadcast what was not meant for others. You are a real Twirp. Enough said about you. I will never respond to you again. What a dope you are.I cannot believe how they could ever allow an imbecile like you in Bethel.

Fisherman, I have to ask some questions:

1. How is it that you believe you have any credibility when your response to every disagreement here is name-calling? Are you not aware that throwing dirt at others just means the ground you are standing on is shaky?

2. If you are honorable and smarter than [most] everyone posting here, why is it that you promised never to respond to Morpheus again yet there are pages and pages of verbal jousting where you are doing exactly that?

No one here knows your real identity (that I'm aware of), and none of us are trying to find out (except for lurking elders or bethelites), so why the need to be so vehement? Please, if you are so quick to take offense, consider why you are so unhappy with yourself. Lashing out at others is a sign of frustration, not reasonableness. Go find something that makes you happy and brings you peace.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

The more you flail about childishly to prove how right you are the more you lose the argument. and Everything else you wrote.

That is you business how you feel and view things. I do not care. You should not dictate to others. You miss the point. If you did not see it by now, no point in trying to explain it anymore to you. You condone and justify what is wrong and then blame the person wronged.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

"The Judas made fun of my name ...."

😂😂😂😂😂😂

no your doing that all by yourself .....

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

1. How is it that you believe you have any credibility when your response to every disagreement here is name-calling? cutbone

You cannot read either? You did not read the posts directed to me? You only see my response to them and don't like it. Should I answer you with any kindness? Do you deserve any respect from me? (rhetorical questions)

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    "Maybe Morf is off his Meds, but I don't think so. He can still take a joke."
    lol i have been accused of needing medication but im fine atm ;) ... This whole thing is a joke. Its hilarious that fisherperson is name calling and refering to me as a traitor and a judas over him grilling me in a PM. Noted to fisherperson: a traitor and judas both carry the thought of personal betrayal. You and I dont know each other at all. It is impossiple for me to betray a confidence that was never established. I never agreeded to keep a secret or keep anything between us. Betrayal is therefore impossible. And the fictional judas account is one of a false friend betraying a beloved companion. Again, we dont know each other on any level and are not compnions. It is impossible for me to be a judas to you

• TheListener
    TheListener

Do you guys remember the prayers by Gangas (sp?)? Or how COUCH would get so angry and draw out the word "hoooooomoooooosexxxxxuallllllll". He was a nut.

I'm pretty sure it was Gangas who would go on and on in his prayers with all kinds of adjectives for jehovah. Like, great and powerful, loving, strong, kind, kingly and all knowing jehovah. We should have made a drinking game out of it.

Remember the special Gilead graduation meals? And half work days so we could attend graduation?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit