Statement

by refiners fire 41 Replies latest jw friends

• bea
    bea
    Little girl,

old bag,

I know weed can play havoc with a person's memory and it obviously has with yours.

personal experience?? if not, don't talk about it. and what does my memory have to do with anything?? anyone on these boards who actually knows me will tell you what a good memory i have. who's always the first to find old topics people mention and who mentioned them??

i forget nothing

It's not to do with your posting a pic of yourself, you also have made constant references to drugs and alcohol.

i've posted here drunk a few times. and??? CONSTANT referances? lol AND if you are talking about me and others talking about drugs/being drunk on the other board it's an inside joke...but you wouldn't get it cos you aren't an insider

You DO have a problem with them if you use them constantly as a way to deal with your pain.

i don't have a problem considering i don't use them constantly and i don't use them to relieve any kind of pain or angst i might have.

If you do have such great friends and family, I hope they encourage you to seek help in managing your pain in less self-destructive ways.

these people actually live with me and interact with me everyday...they actually know me, unlike all you, so they know i don't smoke weed often and they know i deal with my problems in the most effective way someone can. i don't need any encouragement.

And how to deal with conflicts in an adult manner, certainly not in the way you acted yesterday towards Simon and his family in such a public manner.
    punch me and i'll punch you back .
  • notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Civility????????????

You want civilty Prisca?

ROFL

ok..wait...ROFL

cough cough..ok...

ROFL

Ok...You drum up dead threads, you never keep the peace. Where have I ever pushed your dome button?

I have never been in a car with you.

Oh and sorry about the time thing down under, I thought you got up around noon.

I am not an Aussie.

Re: minimus is a troll!Oct 15, 2002 22:46

Supreme One

Vatican City
    Since: Dec 16, 2000

I find this thread one of the most idiotic threads I've seen here for a long time.

Nearly everytime I respond to someone, npy says something to try to push dome buttons.

She does that to me too, Minimus. Ignore her attention-seeking behaviour.

Edited by - Prisca

• Prisca
    Prisca

Why don't you just marry the guy, NPY?

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

ROFL

minimus is too small for me.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I didn't mean minimus, you idiot.

Everywhere Farkel is, you appear. Even if Farkel's not there, you still find some reason to make a catty remark to me. It's obvious you're smitten with the guy. So why don't you hook up with him? Or is after your past experience, you realise you have as much wisdom in choosing a decent guy to marry as a mouse marrying the neighbour hood cat?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Prisca,

: Civilty is a two-way street, Farkel. If you expect me to be civil to you, you need to treat me with the same kind of respect you'd like to have dealt towards you. Is that too hard for you?

Actually I have, Prisca. Anyone who reads this thread can see that. And yet, everytime I wrote something to you, you attacked me yet again.

The evidence is all here. The evidence is in your written word, Prisca. I need not elaborate on it. It's all in this thread. You've shown that you attack even when peace offerings were made.

You are not interested in making peace, if your comments about me in this thread are any indication of that. You are interested in being RIGHT and looking GOOD.

You've failed pathetically on both counts, Prisca. You are so transparent and any thinking person can see that.

Farkel

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

<didn't mean minimus, you idiot.

Everywhere Farkel is, you appear. Even if Farkel's not there, you still find some reason to make a catty remark to me. It's obvious you're smitten with the guy. So why don't you hook up with him? Or is after your past experience, you realise you have as much wisdom in choosing a decent guy to marry as a mouse marrying the neighbour hood cat? >

<Handing Farkel the popcorn and grabbing the mouse>

Hey Fark, wanna make a decent woman out of me?

ROFL

• Prisca
    Prisca

Farkel's not worth it.

Edited by - Prisca on 21 October 2002 5:16:5

• In_between_days
    In_between_days

jesus, the same old bullshit..........

I must admit, Farkel is not my favorate poster, but Prisca you are really blatantly shit stirring here. Give it a rest. Dont bother - he doesnt want to fight with you so just leave it. Cant we have some more productive threads?? Please dont say the board is going to become that fiery hell of flame wars again!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

IBD,

After reading your post, I deleted all that I wrote. I won't stoop down to his level. I do disagree with you on the point about Farkel wanting to fight. He DOES want a fight, otherwise he wouldn't be constantly posting jabs at me in previous threads and posts. But that's ok with with me. My friends know the real me, and that's what counts most of all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit