Statement

by refiners fire 41 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Considering that Simon has closed the two threads where a link, supposedly pertinent to me, has been posted, I will respond here.

My response is invariable, and is what I would post no matter what was posted, what links were posted, what chat pages were posted. The former poster Edward Gentry of JW com, is dead and buried. He has been gone from this site a year. As to whether Ed Gentry was a lying manipulator, Totally unstable, evil, misunderstood, or just a sad and pathetic fool, I have nothing to say.

I will not discuss, on this forum, matters that are a year old, about a poster who doesnt post here any more. I will not explain myself as to whether I was Edward Gentry or not. Whether i am Edward Gentry elsewhere, or anything else to do with Edward Gentry. The guy doesnt interest me. Simple as that. Those who hate me personally will mock, and "cut and paste" no matter what I say on the matter. Those who are my friends will love me still.

Every one will just have to form their own opinion on this matter .

though i suspect that the vast majority wont give a shit.

Case closed.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Those who are my friends will love me still.

Amen to that.

Hang in there mate. Don't let the turkeys get you down.

• larc
    larc

RF, I always liked you. Probably, beause you agreed with me a lot. I like that in people - hee, hee!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

You're good people in my book.

A knaves religion is always the rottenest thing about him." John Ruskin, 19th-century British critic and author

• bigboi
    bigboi

U alright with me RF.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Larc, is that the reason you like me too?

I always thought you liked me because of my fluff.

BTW, How is Jan? Is she feeling better? Please tell her I said hello.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

R.F.

You're the 'bees knees" ! (That's good... I heard that in a James Cagney flick)

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I am only aquainted with the poster named "Refiners Fire". That poster I love and respect.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well spit Refiners, these here scoundrels are meaner than a skilletful of rattlesnakes. Keep you chin up and you'll be as fine as cream gravy.

Adios pardner

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hunny, you know how I feel about you!

XOXO,

Lara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit