Statement

by refiners fire 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I will not explain myself as to whether I was Edward Gentry or not.

Why not? Edward Gentry was an asshole and a liar. If I were you, I would want to clear your wonderful and pristine name and reputation.

But then again, I'm not you.

Farkel

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

The one thing I still pray to God that I am thankful for.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Me too.

• Satanus
    Satanus

When is a statement not a statement, but a statement, nevertheless?

SS

• Farkel
    Farkel

Prisca,

: Me too.

I'm glad you're not me, either, if that's any consolation. In fact, I'm glad you're not anyone else, but you. I'm glad I live in my body and have my own mind and don't live in your body and have your mind. I'm sure you feel likewise. Life is good, and we don't have to worry about sharing anything but words with each other.

Every smart person is on to your game, Prisca. You only fool the fools.

Farkel

• Prisca
    Prisca
    I'm glad you're not me, either, if that's any consolation.

That's not what I meant, but not to worry. I guess the alcohol is playing games with your mind again, I suppose. Making you paranoid, thinking I am playing some "game". Yeah, whatever, Farkel says I am, so therefore I must be.

I'm glad I'm not you too. I'd hate to be a lonely drunk.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

G'day Refiners

Sorry you are getting dragged through this drama old son....I'm just here to say I luv's ya. I have nothing to say about the EG saga, it was before my time and I have nothing to add.

What I would like to say though, is that there are strong accusations about Aussie poster impersonators....and the reference to a 'she' is very strong, in fact I believe Moe even said it was either you, me or Prisca. Since when have we been the only aussies posting on exjw boards? I guess we were 'convenient' choices huh. More like amateur detective work by someone with a grudge if you ask me.

And for the record buddy, I did NOT post impersonating you or anyone else, not on any other exjw board and not on this one. I post as Beck_Melbourne ONLY, and even though I registered on the 'other' board I never posted there, not even once, its just not a place I want to be. No matter what is said, I'd never do that to least of all you, and I wouldn't do it to those with ugly hearts either, it just aint my style no matter what they 'suggest' with their accusations.

Later Gator!!

~Beck~

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Farkel. Considering you are the only person who has posted that he has a possible issue with my identity and the "ed Gentry" matter I will discuss it with you via email if you wish.

EMan too if he is concerned with my reputation.

The rest in the "Haugland, front up thread" BTTTTTT!!

[email protected]

Edited by - refiners fire on 19 October 2002 19:26:30

• Farkel
    Farkel

refiners,

Thanks for the offer. I do appreciate it. But it's ok. You're not Ed now and whether you were or not doesn't really matter. Never did. What you do in the future will define or re-define you as it will all of us.

Prisca,

: I'm glad I'm not you too. I'd hate to be a lonely drunk.

I'm not going to attack you, Prisca. I have to keep reminding myself that you've only been out of the Watchtower for a very few years at most. Dubs and newly ex-dubs still think they have to attack the messenger when they don't like the messenger or the message they deliver.

If you would re-read what I wrote, you should see that part of what I was saying is that it's good we're not all alike. I wouldn't want to live in your body any more than you would want to live in mine. Then again, I wouldn't want to live in anyone else's body either: not the richest person around, the most famous, the most handsome, most successful nor the smartest. That was my point. You chose to ignore the crux of what I said and proceeded to judge me. And you were wrong. I'm not lonely, nor am I a drunk. Although I must say, if I had to hang around someone who made statements like that and never put forward an original thought other than inanities, it might drive me to a life of drinking.

I took some time to look through the threads you've started, Prisca. Believe me, I'm not the least bit impressed. In fact, if I were you, I'd be embarrassed over them. But you're not embarrassed. You're just you. And I'm just me.

It's best we just leave it at that. Behind it all, I'm sure you are a good caring person. But you know what? Behind it all, so am I.

Farkel

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    I'm glad I'm not you too. I'd hate to be a lonely drunk.

at least he has a bottle to keep him company, you have nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit