• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    slut problems

Isn't this an oxymoron?

Expatbrit

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

Kenpodragon,

I believe there is a lot of things that go on within "the truth" I "know" one elder's wife that told me that she had to make sure that her husband's beer was hid before she answered the door. She told me this after I was with her when we returned from spending two nights at another sister's house. This sister lived in a remote town outside of Ukiah CA, Anyways upon our return we went into the kitchen & there were about 40 beer bottles lined up on the counter. i also remember that she often had bruses on her arms. Hmmmmm

The sister that we had been visiting husband later was "publicly reproved" for drilling a whole in his closet that led into his two young step daughter's bedroom & anothe that led to the bathroom.

He later got disfellowshipped for quess what smoking. Like smoking is worse than watching his pre teen step daughter undress or shower Unreal I'm a little ticked here as I loved those girls.

brandy

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

RE: Sluts, Drug Addicts and Drunks,,,,,,,,, hummmmmmmmm

Hey,,,, stop talking about my family like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehhehehhe just kiddin,, well some of them are, thou,, shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit