Sluts, Drug Addicts and Drunks

by kenpodragon 22 Replies latest members adult

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hey TR

heck w/it stay home and practice. Is that a Gibson?

• Room 215
    Room 215

Right on Kepno,

This business about the ``world'' being a irredeemable monolith of selfishness, immorality and violence is one of the most pervasive myths of JW culture. Still, it's the one that any JW who takes just a little time to expand his horizons just a bit beyond the narrow confines of his/her Kingdom Hall, knows is false.

For even loyal JWs who refuse to consider the evidence about the WTs involvement with the UN, its shameful record on child molestation and the lies in its revisionist version of WT history, but who work and live among basically honest, decent people, this is the one aspect that often gets them wondering about the validity of the JW worldview. After all the evidence is right in front of their noses.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

My partying day's are over. I think there comes a time when everyone should grow up! I think my friends reflect that also. Even though I have alot of friends and family, I can honestly say that I only have a few close friends, people that I can depend on to be there when I really need them. Recently having surgury, I have really seen who my true friends are. CC is truly my best friend! Since I've been out of the WTS, I have found more GOOD people than I ever could have imagined.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

p.s. T.R. how are those great kid's of yours! Hope the family is doing good.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

The dichotomy was amazing; the Dubs would spend many hours at their meetings profiling "wordly" people in the most negative way and then expect their members to go out and show these ones great love. And they can't understand why field service hours are down.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Hey yumbby, don't beat around the bush, just tell us what you think of the "Witness family".

• TR
    TR

Hey Dis,

It's actually a Samick copy of a Gibson.

Tink,

everyone is doing super! The eldest is in college(freshman with junior status), the middle son is doing well as a junior(marching band, jazz band, etc.) Youngest is a freshman and taking dance lessons. She also wants a piano, so we're looking for one right now. She plays her Yamaha keyboard very well, but would like a piano.

TR

• Valis
    Valis

Sluts, Drug Addicts and Drunks? Hey! I resemble those remarks..*LOL* ...Another good post from kenpo.

Sincerely,

District overbeer of the "Faithless and Indiscreet" class

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    where are all the "Sluts, Drug Addicts and Drunks?"

Maybe you're just not looking hard enough. I know some great clubs...

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Take 100 worldly people and a congregation of 100 dubs and you'll likely find that the percentages of each group that are sluts, drug addicts, and drunks are pretty close or even higher in the dubs. Especially among the teens and single 20-somethings.

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit