No Dogs or Cats in the New System!

by gumby 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Gumby, this begs the question, what chance do we have?

Guest 77

• dmouse
    dmouse

Of course, there is scriptural support for this notion, at least for dogs.

Rev 22: 14, 15

14 Happy are those who wash their robes, that the authority to go to the trees of life may be theirs and that they may gain entrance into the city by its gates. 15 Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and the fornicators and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone liking and carrying on a lie.

• blondie
    blondie

I have met JWs that think their pets will be resurrected. I wondered who studied with them?

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Lions and tigers and bears oh my lions and tigers and bears oh my, sounds like a line from the Wizard on Oz,

Okay so longs as there are dogs and cats now then I don't care.

Love.

Orangefatcat.

• Mackin
    Mackin

The New System (tm) is going to be just like Bethel and their are no pets at Bethel. Get used it.

That's why I'm not going.

Mackin.

• Francois
    Francois

Jehovah's Witnesses, esp. at Hq, are an interesting form of animal themselves, the mote-loving, scripture-sucking, Jehovah's Witness pig-dog.

francois

• gumby
    gumby

You guys are all nuts! Thanks for the good laughs.....I really needed it

Dogs and cats have always been written about in a BAD LIGHT in the publications. There was an article that asked the readers..."would it BE WISE for a Christian to have them". The article went on to explain how dirty they are....licking their pee pee's and stuff. Whats wrong with doing that????....if I could reach that far

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Who would even want to live in the new
    system without dogs and cats? I wouldnt!

• Xander
    Xander

Gumby, this begs the question, what chance do we have

Ummmm.....

You have no chance to survive, make your time!

• dsgal
    dsgal

Hey Gumby,

I was going to bring up that AWAKE! article but you beat me to it.Yes,I remember it was totally discouraging "christians" to own a pet.It said they take up too much valuable preaching time.Give me a break!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit