No Dogs or Cats in the New System!

by gumby 26 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

That's right folks! Someone at headquarters doesn't like them. You know how I know?

Try finding them in the publications that show pictures of the New System. I have only seen a couple. It's usually Lions,Tigers, and Bears..oh my.

• mustang
    mustang

Puruna has a Chow for all of the above. They seem to be generally superior to WTS Sheep Chow(tm).

Mustang

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Lions and tigers are cats. And bears are a cross between dogs and cats ( or is that Catdog? )

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

There will be no domestic animals in the New System....and no insects. Everybody wants to pet lions, and Jehovah will accommodate them.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

There are no cats and dogs in the new system because the Vietnamese have eaten them.

• rocky220
    rocky220

yawn..........

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Maybe God is only going to preserve one or two types of cats (lions and tigers) through Armageddon, and then just allow the species to differentiate themselves.

I believe this explanation was put forward by the Society at one time to explain how Noah got all those animals into the ark.

Actually, MegaDude, in earlier art work, there were no Vietnamese in the new system, either. Maybe the lions and tigers ate them.

Edited by - RunningMan on 17 October 2002 12:58:36

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Redhorse Woman-that is the funniest post I have seen in a long time! Thanks for the splatter of coffee and snot on my monitor!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

So does that mean that Jehovah is going to annihilate all the dubs' beloved Fidos and Fifis?

Bet that won't go down well the next time I meet a pet-loving Jdub!

• TheStar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit