to my master, Know_You

by wasasister 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

: No more will I profane my supple female body before the gods of pleasure and debauchery.

I like the "supple female body" and "profaning" part. Would you mind saying that again? A little louder, please? It's ok if you want to call out to your Maker, too. That's what he's there for.

Farkel

• onacruse
    onacruse

<<taking Know_You off my ignore list>>

KY, you are a RASCAL!!!

Care to talk again about 2-dimensional existence? Maybe quantum mechanics?

Craig (of the Portland, OR class)

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

LOL, wasa ---

Never let it be said that I don't contribute to good causes:

For rent or lease:

Good Used Chastity Belts

Sizes: Miniscule to gargantuan.

By the hour, day, or month.

Group rates available.

LoneWolf (Hehehehe!)

• wasasister
    wasasister

Dear Know_You:

Needless to say, you have abundantly "wet" my appetites for further insight into your great wisdom. My heart races to think I might share in the oral lessons regarding your understanding into Bible prophesies so obscure they are revealed exclusively to you - not even the Governing Body!

My one dream is that my mind may be repeatedly penetrated by grasping the Revelation Climax soon at hand!

Breathless,

Wasa - finally understanding what "hope that helps" really means

Unc: Woulda, coulda, shoulda, Baby

Fark: come along! I'm sure Mrs. Know_You would be more than willing to help out!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL .. too right! this means i'm free now eh? :/

Edited by - unclebruce on 18 October 2002 0:49:22

• wasasister
    wasasister

With all due respect, Unc, I'm not the one to be answering that question...

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I see the way you're hinting wassa but don't know who i'm supposed to be dating or shacked up with? Who's been spreding rumours? Susan and i have parted, she wants/wanted me back but i just couldn't handle it .. anyhow we both seem happy appart.. her teaching and me building. After all my papers etc were stolen i was pretty down .. I rejigged a parcel for you and one for tina but they're still sitting here. I mailed stuff off to Farkel and it was returned. I'm not making excuses but i went through more than just a marriage breakdown while posting to h20 i also contracted type2 diabetes .. it's not serious but if i don't take the pills i could just stare at a blank space typing away at this screen for hours, days, weeks .. there must be dozens of diabetics trapped on this board)

i always wish you nothing but the best wassa ..

selfish numb lee

• wasasister
    wasasister

This is clearly not a matter for public discussion and I appologize for "hinting", if that's how you interpreted it.

Let me know when you get your e-mail back up and I'd be glad to listen, with a few disclaimers, that is.

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

unclebruce ---

Am truly sorry to hear of your recent troubles and I hope they turn out better soon. My wife came down with diabetes type2 about two years ago and it is giving her problems too. I love that girl dearly. It's been forty-two good years so far, and I'd like to extend that streak a few thousand more.

Keep your chin up my friend and don't let these things get you down.

LoneWolf

• nilfun
    nilfun

Who's the unknown private dick
    That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
    YOU KNOW!
    Ya damn right!

Who is the man that would risk his neck
    For his brother man?
    YOU KNOW!
    Can you dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out