to my master, Know_You

by wasasister 29 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

Wuzzie, it's sooooo good to have you back! I haven't seen such inspired prose since your Gilligan's Island rewrite.

The elders started getting rough
    The sister, she was bossed...
  • nilfun
    nilfun

wonders how many guys are going crawl out of the woodwork claiming to be KY after reading those down-on-my-knees posts.....

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

"I am KY, and so is my wife"

Pope

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

As my beloved ex-husband used to frequently say, "Say, while you're down there..."

• Know_You
    Know_You

Dear All,

Flattered as I am by you perorations, I have to admit that I am, and have been, until now, a one-woman man. But your posts have raised up the God-blessed image of Abraham...need I say more? So, much as I am enamored by the perigrenations of y'all - whom I hold in the deepest respet, you nust either decide amongst yourselves who shall be first - or cnvince me that you all shall, simultaneously deserve that honor - but I do declare that Mrs Know_You and I, being serious students of the Bible, will not be easily swayed - however, pictures and bank account statements will be -- to an extent - considered. At least by me.

KY

• Know_You
    Know_You

ps: wasasister - hmmmmm....email me and I will attempt to lift you from the depths to which you have sunken - but it could take many hours, perhaps even days of, intensive rehabilitation....

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

wasasister, you take my breath away

unc who's heart belongs to wasa

• Know_You
    Know_You

RedHorseWoman,

Now come on - Ben & Jerry's indeed! The very antithesis of logic, and yet the very tithesis of what makes too many woman tick - the love of fat...need I say more...????? The antidote to men is not fat but dermined argument since, in reality, most men, are full of shit - and I mean that seriously ...

KY

• AlanF
    AlanF

I see that Know_You has been partaking liberally of fine single malt Scotch or something similar.

Wish you were here or I were there.

You too, Wasa.

AlanF

• nilfun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit