Awake 8th Nov Picture

by why144000 31 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I think he was making the "two" sign..........probably saying.....

"I want two pudding cups, mom!"

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

I think that the index finger may have been "edited" into the picture. If you look at at, it appears to be at an unnatural angle, and the size is out of proportion to the hand.

Another individual in this picture that I find interesting is the man with his back to the camera, with the tan shirt on sitting next to the pole... is he sleeping? I know that I would be.

Why aren't any of the children dressed up in their pretty little suits and ties? I had to wear one of those damn ties when I was a small child, they get to wear sweat-shirts and jeans.

EK

• siegswife
    siegswife
    Good grief! With all the $$ the WT has, couldn't they at least afford to rent some CHAIRS for these people?

I was thinking the same thing. I thought all the KH donations were supposed to be used to help JW's in economically depressed areas.

• nilfun
    nilfun

LOL.No chairs. That is some farked-up sh*it!

New pencil for taking notes: $0.05

Concrete block for sitting: $2.00

Getting away with flipping off the cameraman: Priceless

• Englishman
    Englishman

The two-finger sign, a la Churchill, simply shows a desire for victory, hence it is called the V sign.

Rotating the hand through 180 degrees, so that the backs of the fingers are towards the recipient, simply means "F**k off". Turning your back to the receipient at the moment the gesture is made doubles the insult:

Englishman.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Rotating the hand through 180 degrees, so that the backs of the fingers are towards the recipient, simply means "F**k off". Turning your back to the receipient at the moment the gesture is made doubles the insult:

Thank goodness. I was getting tired of flipping off people on the Jersey Turnpike with just one finger. Double the fun with double the insult!!!!

Now, that is good information. Behind the back it is!

ash

• SYN
    SYN

LMAO! That is hilarious!!!!!!!

• Shakita
    Shakita

Looks like the Mom is breastfeeding her baby in the middle of the picture. And, they used to holler at us for giving our babies bottles in the hall! I used to love going to the back room in the hall to breastfeed my kids. Time for a little nap! Whoops, the meeting is almost over, oh well.

Mrs. Shakita

• Scully
    Scully

Amazing that the lady sitting next to the kid is breastfeeding her baby during the sessions. You'd NEVER see that in North America.

Love, Scully

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

What are breasts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit