Awake 8th Nov Picture

by why144000 31 Replies latest jw friends

• why144000
    why144000

Could someone please have a look and perhaps post a picture from the Nov 8th Awake. I have been told that the picture was taken during a convention and a young person is giving the 'finger' at the time the photo was snapped. I do not have access to the mag but it would be interesting to see if something like that was allowed to slip through.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Sounds like an urban legend to me, albeit up-to-the-minute. I'll be interested to see confirmation if it is true - I might ring my local Dub and ask if he's got it yet.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Dat's wut I tink tu dis mitin!

[]

()

qwerty.............The link is there too.

Edited by - qwerty on 16 October 2002 6:55:43

Edited by - qwerty on 16 October 2002 7:2:32

• qwerty
    qwerty

Edited by - qwerty on 16 October 2002 7:4:6

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

It's still not working - send me the pic, Qwerty.

• Satanus
    Satanus

There is a little guy, just to the left of centre giving the peace sign. He has two fingers up. That's all i see.

SS

• SYN
  • Stephanus
    Stephanus

SS, in the UK (and here in Oz), what he's doing is the same as a middle finger salute - it's not a peace sign!

• qwerty
    qwerty

SYN

I know how to post pics, thanks anyway.

Strike9 is not working for me for some reason, I tried. I am using webshots, the pictures there but is not be downloaded to here for some reason.

Qwerty

• Satanus
    Satanus

Steph

Different meanings in different cultures, eh? For a dub, even making a peace sign probably wouldn't be theocratically correct.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit