Is there anyone close by???

by kelpie 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Hi kelpie

If you click on to the link in your e-mail that should help you get into the chat.

WELCOME

• in3D
    in3D

Hi Kelpie,

Welcome, I see you are in the chat already. I was going to tell you that I had trouble at first getting into the chat. But, someone told me after a few posts you should get in. I had to actually start a topic "Can't get into chat! Can someone help?" That was the trick I guess.

Anyway, welcome to the site, mate!

in3D

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Hello,

I am on the other side of PA, NY/NJ area....I don't know if that helps or not...

• Prisca
    Prisca

You're a bit of a distance from Canberra, Rev!

• Mackin
    Mackin

Hey there Kelpie,

I'm just over here in Auckland. Only a 3 hour flight.

Mackin.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I want my Ansett back!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Me too!!

• hippikon
    hippikon

Sydney here!

Ozzie: We gave Ansett back - In the same condition we bought it!

• Mackin
    Mackin

You Aussies sucked all the goodness out of Ansett and then sold it to New Zealand for a profit. Now it's defunct you start to bleat. I saw several Ansett planes sitting idle at Sydney airport, you could probably buy one cheap if you spkoe to the right people.

F.Y.I. Air New Zeland have just stopped their in-flight meals and drinks as well as removing Buisness Class for flights under 3 hours. All you get now is a piss-weak coffee and a stale biscuit.

Next time I come to Oz I'll fly United Airlines.

Mackin.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Mackin,

Why not fly Qantas? The service is pretty good and it'd be supporting local industries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit