What Was the Most Unbelievable Thing You've Heard?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Someone once told me that a "virgin" woman became pregnant. Yeah right I think she told everyone that an "angel" gave her a child to keep from being stoned to death. Maybe she drank too much and got knocked up by the "angle".

I was also told that two of every kind of animal was loaded onto a big boat then the ENTIRE earth was flooded so deep that it killed everything that was not on the boat.

Another thing I was told was that humans were made by piling up some dirt... kind of like making a sand castle.

Oh and here is the kicker... did you know that snakes can talk?

Edited by - Elsewhere on 17 October 2002 17:47:13

• yumbby
    yumbby

The very last meeting that I attended, one year ago in Colorado, the Elder said that women and men have no business being friends and there is absoulutely no good reason for them to want to unless they had sexual intentions, men and women couldn't not have a platonic relationship and we were foolish to believe otherwise. This was during the Sunday public talk. It enraged me to think that the society thinks that we are one step up from animals and if left in a room together we would automatically have sex. Sheesh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit