Shooting the works

by seven006 49 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

If that's the case, I wish every day was monday. I love to laugh.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I thought this was a sex thread

• Valis
    Valis

seven...farkel is going to be your newly returned to JWland wife? Will he wear a rag on his head, spin wildly, and shout "What me worry?!!"....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Seven,

I don't understand. You started off with 1371 posts on this thread and your final post on this same thread still reads 1371. All that and only one post counted???

• SatanSpawn
    SatanSpawn

AGuest honey say she got a message from her lawd. Say it ain't none a y'all's lawd, jes hers'n. Say y'all cain't have no lawd, she got 'im all to herself. Message say, "Dis shere thread done got mah approval." Courtesy of Jah-Messyouup Michoacan.

SS

PS AGuest honey love ol' SS postin'. Git mo 'ttention dat way.

• seven006
    seven006

I go away to get something to eat and talk to the lady I am trying to con into dating me and all hell breaks loose. I said all hell breaks loose. I remember the good old days when hell use to break loose all the time. What's going on with us? Are we all starting to become normal? Well, I mean all of us cept IW. Now that would be a damn miracle! She is such a chick.

Dave

PS, I think this might be my last post of the night and I didn't hit my 25 post limit. I suck!

• myself
    myself
    There was 9 kids in my family, I was number 4.

Did this cause middle child syndrom?

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Hey Dave,good to see ya around.This reminds me of wild exotic women and unusual sex toys....Remember that one?

Cowboy

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

oh, so you have been to Sex World!!!?!?!!!

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Dude ... do you know where my socks are??????

Anton

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit