Shooting the works

by seven006 49 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Seven,

I refuse to fall for your ruse. You are trying to get us to use up our posting limits! Then if a deep and insightful thread is started ( a common occurrence here as we all know) we will not be able to post on it. You are a troll! That's it!

You have been discovered, troll!

IW

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I'm sick and tired of women only looking at me as a sex object.

Even if I do all the work and let you just enjoy?

Wanted to ad that now would be a good time because I am still vibrating from using that damn weed eater.

I can't believe how weak my arms are after using it.

Edited by - Lilacs on 14 October 2002 19:15:46

• seven006
    seven006

IW,

Yep that's it, I am a watchtower spy. They pay me to make you use up your post limit. I only come to this board to cause fighting among all of you evil apostates. It is part of the deal I made to get reinstated. I want to go back to being a JW so I can fine another frigid woman to marry and drive me up a fricken wall. I want to be an elder damn it so I can have my own congregation to manipulate into having me over for dinner so I can sell them new Amway supplies.

I have been found out. Farkel and I were going to go back together. He wants to be a full time pioneer again. He misses not working for living.

Lilac's,

<<<Even if I do all the work and let you just enjoy?>>>

Define "work."

Dave

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

My six year old son JUST made this announcement: "Mom! I'm on crack!"

Andee

Ok, before everyone blows a brain cell, the kid was practicing his spelling words. Of which one is "crack" as in "shack" "snack", etc.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Ok Seven, you got me there. It is not work, it's pleasure. What I meant though, is that you could just lay there and let me work my magic.

• nilfun
    nilfun

careful seven, she has a weed-whacker and knows how to use it.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

nilfun, you picked the wrong name for yourself. Instead of nilfun, you should have chose fulloffun. You have me rolling over with laughter.

• nilfun
    nilfun

..then again, Seven might be into that kinda stuff, if ya know what I mean....

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

True, true.

Seven, are you into that kinky kinda loving?

• nilfun
    nilfun

Hey Lilacs, "just another manic Monday" ....will be back to my usual morose self by tomorrow...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit