Shooting the works

by seven006 49 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

I have never posted to the maximum daily post limit (25) since I have been on this board. I am working on a 3D illustration and my other computer is slowly grinding it out which makes it inaccessible to me until it's done. It has been rendering for 3 hours now and has about another 4 hours before it is finished. When that happens I tend to come on this board and make a pain in the ass of my self. I am in a real smart ass mood and I am going to keep posting until I hit my limit. If I post on anyone's thread and I say something that you take wrong (because of my mood) please forgive me and realize that it isn't really like me to say things that are cynical or controversial. I am more of the shy quiet type,....... most of the time, .........some of the time,.......... one time about three weeks ago.

SO, in an attempt to not piss people off by posting cynical responses to their serious threads I thought I would start my own thread and see if I could have a little fun. I never had fun as a kid, I was raised in a cult. This is not a fluff thread. This is not a religious philosophy thread. This is not a sex thread nor is it a help me I'm going nuts thread. This is a simple bullshit thread.

Hopefully if it is done right it will be the first thread that I reach my daily maximum in posts and if it's really done right one of the mods will have to close it for absolutely no reason than practicing using the close thread button. Anyone can hijack this thread, I don't care. It has no purpose then to fill up time and space while my Mac is keeping me from working.

So to move this thread along and keep it from making any sense what so ever, post what ever you want to say or ask me any question you would like just as long as I can come back with a smart ass response. I will try and keep my language within the guidelines of the board.

Who's feeling brave?

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

seven...rendering fat were you?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Seven,

You're not declaring a bboyneko zone are you?

Better not be!

IW

• Simon
    Simon

(lowering limit to 3, he he he )

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

What if we don't want you to come back with a smart ass response?

• Valis
    Valis

What if you are too "slow" and too slow to answer w/a smart ass remark? BTW did you plan on shooting the works of faith or of the flesh?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Seven,

If I were in the woods, and I was going nuts, would you hear me?

{edited to say "Wow" to Valis}

Edited by - lauralisa on 14 October 2002 17:55:7

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

<<<seven...rendering fat were you? >>>

Damn, I thought and thought but could not come up with a smart ass response to that one except a good "yo fat mama" rank but since I don't know you that well I will reserve the mama rank for Farkel if he posts. Sorry, I'll try to work on this one.

Damn, I'm out doing well out of the gates. It's tough keeping it clean and non controversial on this board. It's like being in a church bar.

Dave

PS: Damn, this is filling up fast, my fingers and hands are almost too tired to type anymore (I had sex last night)

• nilfun
    nilfun

This is not a fluff thread.

Have you tried that new Scooby Doo breakfast cereal?? umm Yum!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

So why are you seven, not six or eight?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit