Tearing me to shreds

by Mimilly 28 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

pom - I am not venting in a hysterical way. You can suck it back, and not bother replying.

I'm hurting. I'm venting. I am not hysterical. I am not out of control. And since you're reading up on all the 'vents' I've done - you'll find the answers to your own questions.

Mimilly

• pomegranate
    pomegranate
    "I have the strongest urge to cut and I'm not concerned with holding that in."

Why don't you explain to everyone what this term "cut" means? Maybe some don't know.

"I am not suicidal. I am distructive. Self-distructive.

Self destructive = suicidal.

"I don't care ... yes I do.

You can't even make up your mind whether you care or not? That is major confusion.

"pom - I am not venting in a hysterical way. You can suck it back, and not bother replying.
    I'm hurting. I'm venting. I am not hysterical. I am not out of control. And since you're reading up on all the 'vents' I've done - you'll find the answers to your own questions."

Maybe, maybe not...

bah bye.

• footprints
    footprints

Mimilly
    Vent all you want. (all you need) This is a good place to do it. If any of us can help just ask

• Matty
    Matty

Spot on footprints.

It's a shame that some people are so cold-hearted.

((((((Mim))))))

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I'm sad.

The good thing about working is that I must move one foot in front of the other - and for 8 hours a day, I'll be too occupied to think about this.

I don't like it when the time falls back an hour. This part of the year is never good for me (in the memory department). But I'll be working night shift, working in a brightly lit place, and that's another plus. I'll come home, be with my pets and my daughters, and then sleep. Go through the motions that makes life what it is.

I'm presently washing dishes and making thanksgiving dinner. The day will follow it's path toward evening, when I will study a three inch book for an assessment tomorrow at work. Life goes on. It will just feel incredibly raw for awhile.

It isn't that I never saw this coming. Lloyd has been in his own world for a good year, but when I got the job, he treated me like gold, and now I know why. And it isn't that he won't ever be in my life again. He knows parts of me that I will never tell another soul, and he strongly wants to remain friends. Thats a good thing. No hateful parting. Just sadness. I hate it when there's hate and vengence on a parting of soulmates.

I"m just going through the motions. Just... really sad. If you love something, set it free... if it comes back, its yours...

it's always something aint it?

Mimilly

• butalbee
    butalbee

Salem--please, if you EVER need anyone to talk to please email me, or IM me. I am here for you. And I feel for what you are going through, believe me--you have no idea how much I feel for you! I know how this feels.

With all my love,

Lara

• nilfun
    nilfun

((((((((Mimilly)))))))))

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((((((((((((((((mimilly))))))))))))))))))))))))

check your email

XW

• mamashel
    mamashel

Mim, dont even pay attention to people who dont understand and want to act like they got it all together, those are the ones that are a mess, and dont want anyone to know about it.

Just keep focussed and look in the mirror every day and tell yourself something good about yourself.

Vent all you want babygirl!

mamashel

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

((((((((((((((mimilly))))))))))))))

Pom, she meant exactly what she said. Cut= cut, as in taking a razor or knife and cutting yourself. I know one other person who does this and it isn't something to take lightly. Pom, I sure hope that when you need to vent about something that someone doesn't answer in the fashion that you just did to milly.

Shari

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit