Tearing me to shreds

by Mimilly 28 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Things have been going great for me as of late. I should've known - should've been wary. Good things don't happen to me without a price.

Today is Thanksgiving. I got an email from my husband, Lloyd. As I read it my chest went raw and I could feel a cold wind sucking though it. He says that now that I have a job and am doing well, it's time to see other people. That he still cares for me and will be there no matter what, but it's time to move on.

We had a long talk on the phone - too many details to go into here. He cried - I cried. He said he was holding me back. I said it was all about him. He's going through some kind of middle aged crazy. He said, maybe so. After we split, he said it would be a temporary separation. Five years later, he needs to know if there's someone else out there. I told him good luck in finding a low maintenance female - one without moods and who will eagerly put up with his obsessive computer useage. (I'd learned to be interested in his computer time) He said I was probably right. The sex is the best in the world, for him too he says, but we're not having it anymore.

Nothing makes sense, and yet so much does. I have the strongest urge to cut and I'm not concerned with holding that in. I'm numb. I love this man. Yet he allowed his xbitch to cause so much horror in our marriage that 'I' was the one who had to go. And now the space caused from living apart has cemented the divide. No talk of divorce yet. Hey, one blow at a time eh?

I don't want to go sleeping around, looking around. I'm not interested. Why is life one step forward and three steps back? I lose everyone I love. Why on earth would I put myself through this again. How could I ever trust anyone again. How.

Every day is just another set up for a knock down. I am not suicidal. I am distructive. Self-distructive. I don't care ... yes I do.

It hurts. It hurts way too much. When is it going to stop hurting. when. When is the graveyard that is my heart going to stop having funerals.

sorry... just had to vent in some way. dunno if i made any sense. don't know if i even want to make sense right now. it's a wordless pain... no describing it. only wounds and blood and scars.

salem

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

(((((Mimilly))))) Hope things get better.

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

((((((((((Salem)))))))))) I'm sorry.You know where to find me if you want to talk.

Cowboy

• Matty
    Matty

((((((Salem))))))

That lousy SOB doesn't deserve you.

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((Mimilly))))))))

I am home. E-mail me if you would like me to phone you. We could talk....

Love,

out

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Words fail me - but {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mimilly}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

((((Mim)))) I want tyou to think about something.

As painful as this is for you it might be a good sign. As we get healthier we leave others behind who are not growing and getting healthier. They prefer to live in their dysfunction. We see this all the time in couples where one moves on and the other refuses or goes much slower.

I know this won't take away the pain but hopefully it will give you something to be positive about. It is a sign that you are forward. He isn't keeping up.

Chin up luv. It does get better.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Are you seeing/seeking professional help? I haven't been back here all that long, but in the short time back, you've "vented" in this hysterical "I wanna cut" fashion quite a number of times.

Are you seeing a doctor?

What may I ask do you do for employment?

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((((Mimilly)))))))

• mamashel
    mamashel

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((mim))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I feel your pain sweetheart. Been there done that. And i dont say that lightly like everything is just ok in a day. It is a very painful thing to love someone so much, and also hate them too. You are hurting right now, and the best thing you can do is to let yourself feel your pain. Dont try to push it away, just take it one day at a time. I had to learn to love myself first and tell myself that I will be ok with, or without this man in my life that i felt like i could'nt even breathe without in my life. I acted so ugly, i litterly pushed him out the door. We did end up in the end getting back together, but it was a long long road, and still is.

I hope things work out well for you, but as i said before, take one day at a time, and get to know yourself, and what really makes you happy, and then look for someone or something else to make you happy. You never know, he may get out there and relize what he is missing, and you may be the one to tell him it's too late. I hope you feel better soon hon.

love

mamashel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit