Who have you PERSONALLY met here?

by gumby 70 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

at least all these plus ISP, jst2laws, meat pie - have I missed anyone?

Edited by - ballistic on 12 October 2002 19:18:36

• gumby
    gumby

Ballistic,

Thanks for the pic. Seeing these people is awesome to me.

Larc....your almost up with Valis.

Dont ya wish we could have a picture book of all on the board. Everyone submits their best mug shot to someone and they compile an albulm and each person could have a little note below their pic......it would be neat.

I see Englishman had a brew in hand

• ballistic
    ballistic

gumby, that's a great idea. The who's who site strated out a bit like that but died off. I would certainly be willing to host a site and produce the goods if everyone was in agreement.

• TR
    TR

I've met, BB, Erica, Ven, and Helen. I think that's it. Met Ven's mom and dad, and Erica's dad, but they're not on this forum.

TR

Edited by - TR on 12 October 2002 19:39:57

• flower
    flower

It sure feels like more but in person I've only met..Neonmadman, Boozerunner, Badwillie, MrBiggs, Hyghlandyr, I8emallup, Bodhisattva, B_ster and a couple more that I cant remember.

They were all just as evil and wicked and disgusting as I always heard apostates are ;)

flower

• gumby
    gumby

How do you guys know so many? One by one? Or at Apostofests?

Damn....I'm a hermit!

• flower
    flower

Come to Boston Gumby them you can say you met me.

flower

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

My list is standing at 102 from this board. (I won't post it because Valis will steal some of the names )

It's great to meet people from this board. There is nothing like real flesh and blood

j2bf

• Prisca
    Prisca

I've only met the Australian posters. One day I hope to meet some of you Yanks and Poms.

So far I have met:

Ozziepost

Mrs Ozzie

Older Tom

Uncle Bruce

Hippikon

Mrs Hippikon

Refiners Fire

Beck_Melbourne

Pappusan

Marilyn/Mazza

Chezza

Mackin (he's a NZer but we've adopted him as an honorary Aussie)

If I've left out anyone, I apologise.

The Aussies I have met are all great - lots of fun and very interesting characters!

Edited by - Prisca on 12 October 2002 21:0:34

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I rang Plum Crazy in America the other night. She sounds cute. Anyway, Id like to go on a balloon flight and sip champers at 2000 feet with her. Its been discussed. All Other Ozzie posters are invited on the flight too of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit