My kid, ten years cancer free.

by BeautifulGarbage 23 Replies latest watchtower medical

• waiting
    waiting
    How in the heck did I get through them? I don't know. I just hung on by my fingernails. And we are here. - andee

How did y'all get through them? Because you had to.....doing what good people have done since the beginning of time. And it appears you're one ferocious mother.

Congratulations on your beautiful family.....and when you get grandkids and they drive you nuts.....just remember to laugh a lot.

Love,

waiting

• Shakita
    Shakita

Congratulations to you both!!!!! What a great reason to celebrate! May you both have a lifetime of healthy and happy anniversaries together!

Mrs. Shakita

• ugg
    ugg

no words to describe this tremendous news.....((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs for you both)))))))))))))))))))

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you for sharing a success cancer story. Those are always welcome. So many end very differently.

It was fun in chat today!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

I hope you and your family do something to celebrate this anniversary. It is a wonderful achievement!

((((((Andee))))))

• riz
    riz

(((((andee and daughter))))) that is great news. thanks for posting your daughter's success story, andee. you are an awesome mom!

xoxox, riz

• think41self
    think41self

((((Andee & fam))))

Your instincts were accurate again (as usual), we did need to hear this happy news!

As a mother, I've never had to face such a thing with one of my own children....I don't know how you even contemplate it! But the success story...and how beautiful and happy she looks, that is inspiring to all of us. Thank you Andee

Tracy

P.S. Hey hey Rizzarooni...nice of you to drop by

• outnfree
    outnfree

OK -- a day late and a dollar short here, but

((((((((Andee and daughter))))))))))

Congratulations!

What a wonderful anniversary to share with us all!

outnfree

• patio34
    patio34

Hi BG,

Kudos to you and yours for coming through all of that! Does the ten-year mark translate to her being considered cured? Congratulations! Thank God you gave permission for the blood products! @$%^$#! WTBS!~!!

Pat

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I am so happy for you and your daughter. Cancer is such a cruel disease. I hope they can completly wipe it out someday!.10 years is wonderful! I don't know the whole story but "Congratulations" from the bottom of my heart!

I am so happy for both of you!

Golden Girl....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit