Theresa Graves Dies

by El Kabong 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

What a charming woman. Bright, funny and beautiful. Dreadful way to end your life, I can't imagine. Life is so cruel😟

I wonder, if she had not given up her career, would she have lived somewhere safer? Somewhere with proper smoke alarms and safer electrical wiring? (someone said it was hot weather so maybe faulty wiring?)

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

This is so unfair, first , to give up a career for a stupid cult that brings nothing. Second, to die so young. I'm sure Watchtower will put a spin on it for their favor.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus
    This news is 20 years old.
  • titch
    titch

AudeSapere: I do remember Jim Simon quite well, and listened to his show on KABC, primarily, and on KGIL Wasn't he associated with a congregation in Fountain Valley? I recall seeing him once, at a District Assembly that was held at the now-defunct, now demised, now-demolished Hollywood Park Race Track---which has been replaced by SoFi Stadium. He was relating some experiences that he had, while he was in the Middle East. (I think that was in 1976, or 1977, or 1979) But, yeah, he was probably influential in getting Theresa Graves on "Religion On The Line." Best Regards, Everyone----Titch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit