Noachian Flood c.2370 BCE

by badboy 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Know_You
    Know_You

Big Tex,

It must be that all you guys from Texas are lacking in gray matter. So, pull your Ford F350 Diesel over at the nearest donut shop and wrap what purports to be a mind around the following.

You said:

: I am by no means a paleontologist

That's for sure.

:(what I know about dinosaurs is from my son),

at least you don't need to worry about Ivy League fees.

: but even if there were humans on the earth at that time, how could a group of humans armed only with spears and arrows defend themselves against Tyrannosaurus Rex, as well as Albertosaurus, Diplotomodon of Dromaeosaurus; all of these are similar to the T-Rex and all lived in the late Cretaceous Period.

Ever heard of digging a hole with pointy sticks inside it, pointing up, then disguising the aperture with a fragile covering of sticks and leaves etc....get the picture? Even a Texan would fall for that one. LOL.

Hope that helps.

Know_You

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I love you too.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Know-you, you are fast becoming my favourite poster on this board.

I mean, "vile ilk". How often do you see those 2 excellent words pop up together in the same sentence. Stunning, simply stunning.

I can see that you are rather a cunning linguist, (like myself I might add).

Please stick around!

His Holiness the Pope

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

"Know_You"-

I was wondering, if humans lived at the same time as the dinosaurs as did the wooly mammoths, why are there ancient drawings of mammoths but none of dinosaur-like creatures?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Stinky,

there were only mammoths around because K-Mart advertised a giant Mammoth Sale, and the humans could get one pretty cheap. The drawings were just part of the ad campaingn.

I've never heard of K-mart having a giant Dinosaur Sale, have you?

Pope

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Pope-

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Time for a Jurassic walk.

• Know_You
    Know_You

Tex-Mex,

I see that in the face of ineluctable logic you resort to the usual device of the apostate - avoiding the issue. Whan your lies and distortions are untangled and laid bare in the full light of spiritual day they are seen to be what they have always been - the mere theories and idle speculations of this system's sham system of "higher" education. Presented with the facts, clear and true, you respond with an animated cartoon. The Faithful Slave certainly knew what it was doing when it proscribed fellowship with verminous apostates.

As for the spurious issue of dinosaur pictures, it's highly unlikely that one of Adam's descendants would have been infused with the notion of drawing what amounts to a rather large and smelly gecko lizard. Do modern artists go to the Serengeti to paint fantastic murials of slimy reptiles or are their thoughts not caught up with the majesty of the lion, the grand staure of the elephant and the graceful, even feline, neck of the giraffe. Use your head man!

Hope that cleared things up.

Know_You

Edited by - Know_You on 11 October 2002 11:19:19

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Love is patient, love is kind.

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,

it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves.

Love never fails.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.

But the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit