Might as well jump in...

by Cygnus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• TheStar
    TheStar
    I'm more interested in the vitims and the cause and I don't see how all this fighting is going to accomplish anything. And if anyone knows anything about Ray it's the fact that he wouldn't want all this arguing even if it's in defence of him.

Very well said Ven.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

sKally/sf,

If it makes you feel good to jump to conclusions about situations in which you know nothing, go ahead, knock yourself out.

Why was 'NOTHING' done; as soon as YOU were Aware! of a SERIAL CHILD PREDATOR? Did you think 'jehovah' would 'weed his ass out' (skally 1:1) to the cops MIRACULOUSLY, by DEVINE INTERVETNION?

Did you have a phone at the time or a car, to drive to the police station or Human Services, to Alert! them of what YOU were just made Aware! of?? What took YOU so long to report the s.o.b.?? Why have YOU still not reported him?

What's his name? I'll report his sorry ass.

THIS IS WHAT BURNS ME UP...."I KNEW, HAD DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF....and they this and they that", yet NO ONE IS STILL REPORTING THESE CRIMINALS TO POLICE TODAY!!

Give the sKally names and I will report them. I will put the names out to the regions and investigate where they are NOW. Who do they have access to NOW? Who has been 'mutilated' over the years because YOU, AS A M.S.(SERVANT TO THE CONG) sat on a perps name and dirty deeds?

You see, when you tell me, MAKE ME AWARE! of an abused child, whether it's sex abuse or a punch in the face....I CANNOT, WILL NOT SIT BACK AND DO 'NOTHING'!

So, what was/ is his name Natas? I WILL 'do' what YOU could not (would not) all those years ago. Or was it all that long ago? How long have you been Aware!, that a serial molester is STILL OUT THERE MOLESTING??

sKally...on the verge of a huge 'explosion' klass.

When I said that "nothing was done," I meant BY THE ELDERS. For your information, the Ministerial Servants are subject to the direction of the elders, and are not generally supposed to be privy to what takes place in Judicial Committees. I learned of the situation well AFTER the elders in that congregation failed to act, , and after the blessed wedding had taken place.

For your information, I did report the molester, and I left that congregation and Jehovah's Witnesses soon after.

Now go pack sand, you arrogant pompous presumptuous jerk.

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 10 October 2002 16:57:52

• sf
    sf

"For your information, the Ministerial Servants are subject to the direction of the elders, and are not generally supposed to be privy to what takes place in Judicial Committees. I learned of the situation well AFTER the elders in that congregation failed to act.

For your information, I did report the molester..."

ROFLOL....Oh boy....you are human before any other label you put on yourSELF, such as .m.s.

Why did you need to go to anyone but the police? Or is it NOT the police you 'repoted' this too. Is he in jail today?? Or is he STILL 'SERVING' the communities kids somewhere, YOU pompous jerk??

sKally...who wants to know if recording a phone conversation without someones knowledge, is illegal???

• roybatty
    roybatty
    It is about credibility. I don't know Bill Bowen from John Ashcroft. If he is going to say certain things about certain people and yet maintain a complete silence on critical, sensitive issues, then why should I believe anything he says, and why should I lend any support to his organization at all?

Hey Cyg,

I guess I jumped in the middle of the discussion and just don't know what was said about whom. But I still don't understand the importance of wheather or not Bill is a Christian? Again, by who's standard? Mine? Yours? The WT? Why should Bill defend what he believes in or doesn't believe in? Who the heck cares?

I would like to know what Bill exactly said about Ray. Did he lay some of the pedofile blame at the feet of Ray? If so, that is a serious accusation to make and one had better be able to back it up with some facts and not just speculation. I guess I kind of compare this to when I was an elder. Some elders knew EVERYTHING that happened in their congregation and other elders, like me, didn't. If something terrible happen involving members of the congregation and an elder who is not directly involved finds out about it, what obligation does he have? Is Bill asking what Ray knew? After reading CoC, I'd find it hard to believe that he wouldn't do something.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

pompous (p
    adj.

1. Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious: pompous officials who enjoy giving orders.
    2. Full of high-sounding phrases; bombastic: a pompous proclamation.
    3. Chracterized by pomp or stately display; ceremonious: a pompous occasion.
  • Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Enough people!

Let Bill and Ray work this out in private, in their own time, it's none of our business in the first place!

Enough.....GAWD!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

sf are you in some desperate need to feel competitive?

• sf
    sf

Competitive? Explain please. You mean about illegal phone conversations?

sKally

• jimbob
    jimbob

Nathan said:

How about you, Jimbob? You too, Cygnus - do you agree with the Watchtower Society that pedophiles should be protected and sheltered? Do you support your local pedophile?

I understand that I haven't been on this board for a very long time and that you don't know me too well. So I don't understand your reason for asking this completely dumb-ass question. My answer is an absolute NO!! If you care to elaborate as to how you came to the reason as to why you needed to ask me this question......please do. I stated that I do not care whether or not Bill Bowen believes in Watchtower doctrine. I fail to see how that has anything to do with if I agree on the WTS on sheltering pedophiles.

Edited by - jimbob on 10 October 2002 18:34:57

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Edited by - Tinkerbell4125 on 10 October 2002 18:37:25

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit