Would you all just stop and take a deep breath?

by PurpleV 40 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT
    Sorry, but I live in Florida

OHHHH good lord, I think I was stuck in traffic behind you, your not the one who stole my parking space are you????

Ven

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Hi Mouthy

I don't know you well yet, but I'm glad to know you and I want you to know your advice was right on... I DID go to bed last night instead of posting more and you know what? I got a great night's sleep and feel just fine today and now I've no regrets about anything I posted!

((HUGS))

V

• Brummie
    Brummie

Brummie <-------throws mouthy a fish bones and tickles her under the chin and behind ears.

Coincidently, I used to have a cat that used to sit in the window and chatter its teeth at the birds making strange noises like ...myun,myun nininini an,an,an myun myun,,,,,prrr, prrrr inininn

Gracey do you do that???? If so you are sooooooooo darn cute. (even if you dont got teeth..lol)

Brummie (who chases away the snarling dogs)

Edited by - Brummie on 10 October 2002 11:0:51

• Mulan
    Mulan

I said something very similar to what Mouthy said yesterday (now now children. Try to be friends) That's what I said. No one attacked me. Maybe I'm not old enough?

I was shocked by IW's attack. I agree with Mrs. Simon. Totally uncalled for.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Iw -- You live in Florida? So do I

Moe

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

There was just something about IslandWomans responses that seemed inappropriate and disproportionate, and then Trauma Hound's post got me thinking.....perhap's a freakin Troll?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I don't think IW is a troll, I think she is just opinionated. At times, the way our words come across on this board can be misread, even more so when spoken/typed in an emotional state. For the record, I stand by SilentLambs. I think the cause is a good one and would not be what it is without Bill Bowen, his family, and supporters. I also stand by Ray Franz, for the books he wrote that saved the sanity of both myself and countless others. The bad thing is, when such accusations come to light, it almost makes one feel as if they must take sides. I did not take sides, though clarification would be very nice. It does not strike me that either man would lie, but this whole mess has left me very confused. Regards, Amanda

• mouthy
    mouthy

Brummie .......Oh that feels good...purr purr. Yuk I wont eat the fish head -I only like caviar((hug))

Think of me next week- sitting next to JE... Eating with all your friends. In Beautiful surrondings

( eat your heart out ))lol

• borgfree
    borgfree

WOW Mouthy, I just checked this thread out and find you at the center of another controversy. And, everyone coming to your defence! Boy do you have them fooled.

Borgfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K Roy No hug for you next week !!!! Did I have you fooled? YES!!!!!!!!

I told you were to go & you went.....Didnt you? & it was the best day of you life.Come on admit it!!!!!

Love ya though- See ya next week

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit