FYI-definition of a Satanist by a Satanist

by Ravyn 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

what are my answers not showing up? I answered the question! TWICE. Not counting the fact that the answer was there before the question was asked!

The most popular form of Satanism is the Atheisitc/Humanistic Modern Satanist. Beyond what I have written you will have to read The Satanic Bible or anything else by Anton LaVey. I did not post to CONVINCE anyone of anything. That is such a Christian attitude! I answered the question. The answer was right there the whole time anyway!

OK so maybe you can READ english but just don't UNDERSTAND it?

Any more moronic responses will be ignored. what is wrong with you people anyway?

Ravyn

• goatlike
    goatlike

brilliant angel of light, son of the morning, most beautiful voice in all of heaven.

always the rebel, opposer, prosecuting attorney in the court of heaven. doesn't care which side he's on, he argues for fun knowing we're all wrong/right. youthful pan, playful puck - the only honest one who admits that the emperor is naked.

original horned god

the principle of lucifer gives existence it's spice, without which, nature is a bowl of cold oatmeal.

just my opinion, ravyn "i hear ya" (and we should chat sometime on yer new board) but in this place other "spirits" prevail.

• Ravyn2
    Ravyn2

anytime goatlike! email me!

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit