OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA

by FiveShadows 21 Replies latest jw friends

• seedy3
    seedy3

Actually when I was a young'in we used to make trips to the KH in Weed CA, for my dad to give the Public talks a couple times a year.

Seedy

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Hmmmm...is that WEED HIGH school, or weed HIGH SCHOOL....LoL

boozy

• ugg
    ugg

happy town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....good one!

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

If I still had the picture I'd scan it in and share it with you all. Back in high school some youths I knew (not me, of course) went to a church and changed the sign to "Satan worship, be a whore in need." That even got on the local news but, despite many copies of the picture with two guys in front of it (with faces blacked out) being pasted all over a certain high school, the people who did it were never caught.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Well they got a 'Hell' Michigan. If they don't have a JW Congregation there, they should have!

There is a Colon, Michigan too. That would be a great place for a Kingdom Hall!

Also, there is a 'Climax' Michigan. Probably got a lot of Elders there!

Finally, there is a 'Paradise' Michigan and I'm sure there is no Hall there!

Thats all from Michigan for tonight.

Outaservice (Who took his wife to Hell for our anniversary!)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Before they built a new hall, there was a LUCK, WISCONSIN congregation. They rebuilt in a nearby town, so I guess they're out of Luck!

And then on Long Island, in the state of New York, I once visited the BABYLON, NY congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses! For real!

And then I got the heck out of Babylon, before I shared in her sins!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Jehovah's Witnesses
    401 Woodridge Ct
    Weed, CA 96094
    530-926-4886

is the address of the PO of the Mt. Shasta congregation who lives in Weed (all congregational correspondence goes to his address). JWs who live in Weed meet at the KH in Mt. Shasta, the congregation of which is called the "Mt. Shasta Congregation" (the other is the McCloud and Dunsmuir Congregations, which meets in Dunsmuir. If there was a Weed congregation/KH, and someone visited it, it was before 1973, and is no longer there now.

Why is this "trivia" important? 'Cause new folks come here all the time... and they might know... and think this forum is what the WTBTS has told them it is: a group of folks who are just angry and don't really know anything... including something as trivial as this.

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• LB
    LB

I drive by Weed quite often. It's just a couple of hours south of where I live. There is also located within the city limits a Weed Nursery.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Shelby's correct.

When I attended the 1978 international convention in San Francisco, I met a group of young folks from the Mount Shasta, California congregation at the motel swimming pool.

Then just about 4 years ago, a former close friend of mine who now is a circuit overseer spent a week "serving" at that same Mount Shasta congregation.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Shelby aka AGuest: I have spent many moments in Weed, and Mt. Shasta. I skied there as well as spent some of my honeymoon there ... Also traveled through thre many times before, during, and after I was a JW. I have no way of knowing for sure they had a Hall. I simply pointed out the address given in my references, including the phone number to be called and varified. I trust what you say, and do not think I was promoting some error.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit