OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA

by FiveShadows 21 Replies latest jw friends

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

When i saw this...i couldn't stop laughing...and the funny thing is...this is actually real in Mount Shasta California. ~FS

• stichione
    stichione

What have YOU been smoking!

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

lol nothing actuality sorry...i just thought it was funny! ~FS

• minimus
    minimus

I first thought it was a Kingdom Hall......Imagine, Weed Congregation Of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

actually they do have that..."Weed congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses" lol weed is the name of the town by mt shasta. ~FS

• AGuest
    AGuest

Uh, actually, dear Five'r... there is the Mt. Shasta... McCloud... and Dunsmuir... congregations. I don't recall a "Weed" Congregation... and you know how it is that I know... (I think!)

'MOM?

LOLOLOL! Peace!

Y S, S, & FSOC...

Shel

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

hmm well kes over here said he thought there was one and that's the one d &k went to...anyways...just thought it was funny i'll shut up now

"Y S, S, & FSOC..." ???

FS

Edited by - fiveshadows on 7 October 2002 21:56:12

• AGuest
    AGuest

It WAS funny (at least, I thought so)! But tell kes that they started at McCloud (many, many "moons" ago), then to Dunsmuir, then Mt. Shasta, then finally back to Dunsmuir where it all "ended"... over a 35+ year period. But... no Weed. Sorry.

Again, peace!

Shel

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

Lol, I've passed through Weed a few times going up to Oregon. I've always wondered why they named that town 'Weed'

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Five: There is a Weed Congregation:

Jehovah's Witnesses
    401 Woodridge Ct
    Weed, CA 96094
    530-926-4886

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit