Billygoat's Wedding Pictures

by Valis 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Neil and Andi,

Just now figured out how to post pictures on this site and couldn't find a nicer couple to send one to.

May your days be filled with happiness. By the way Andi, you are the most beautiful "goat" I've ever seen in my life. Shutterbug

Edited by - shutterbug on 16 October 2002 17:25:18

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I have to say that was the most unique and beautiful wedding I've been to. A mix of the ancient, the traditional and the modern.

First of all, one of my favorite musical DJ artists is Mark Farina who has a great cd called Mushroom Jazz 2. Think jazz with a funky downbeat. Wow, that was the music thumping as the guests sat down in a beautiful courtyard.

The procession was announced by the banging on a very large Japanese brass gong. Cool.

I liked how Andi came out to the song Bittersweet Symphony (with the vocals removed). Very dramatic. And she looked radiant in her wedding dress. It seemed like scene straight out of a movie.

The preacher said some traditional words. I think he was a bit nervous. The bride and groom looked calmer than him. heh, heh.

There was the saki ceremony where the bride and groom took turns drinking from cups. Nice touch.

Then the vows, the kiss and some rock and roll as the bride and groom walked down the aisle together.

All in all, the coolest wedding I've been to. Very unique.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Congratulations to Neil and Andi! And thanks to Valis for the photos.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Those are beautiful pics! Congrats!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Beautiful bride Smashing Groom & thanks to God send Valis

• Legolas
    Legolas

Just beautiful pictures!!!!

• luna2
    luna2

You know, I really need to check dates of threads. I was sitting here all puzzled wondering how I could have thought Andi and Mozz were already married. LOL

Great looking couple...and great pics!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Good luck and best wishes Andi, you deserve it

• Bryan
    Bryan

Congrat's you guys!!

and Valis... great job.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee