by Valis 69 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Personally I don't think Sixy's sleeping, I think he's checking out her tat

Ven

• Robdar
    Robdar

Congratulations Andi and Neil.

I hope that you will always remeber the love you feel for each other now, at the beginning of your new life together.

Best wishes for a long life of happiness.

Love,

Robyn

• COMF
    COMF

MegaDude, I can't believe you escaped all the pictures! You must have been still doing your ministerial servant thingie when we were snapping. :)

I think he's checking out her tat
    Definitely tit for tat, in this case.
  • simplesally
    simplesally

Poor comf and Sixy!!! They need more shut-ey e!!!!!! They must've been partying too much with with the Over-beer class.

signed,
    Simple Sally
    (the wide-awake class)

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Thanks for the great photos Travis.

A question for Andi: Please e-mail me or post here later--What is the meaning of the little white ribbons where all the ladies are gathered around the gorgeous cake?

Congratulations to both of you. You make a lovely couple. Wish I could have been there.

Have a perpetual Honeymoon!

YoursChelbie

Edited by - yourschelbie on 8 October 2002 5:7:11

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations Andy & Neil

• Valis
    Valis

Yourschelbie...I didn't get to stay for the whole reception, but I can answer your question about the ribbons...all of the single women gathered around the cake and pulled one of the ribbons out of the cake. Attached to each ribbon was a silver charm and each was supposed to represent something in each chickie's life. Kind of like an extension of throwing the bouquet I think..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Congratulations Andi and Neil!!!!!

Absolutely beautiful ceremony and reception, just beautiful--weddings always make me sentimental..where's my tissue?

Best wishes for a happy, loving marriage.

Michelle

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Valis-great pictures!!! May you always be as happy as you were on that day ,Andi & Neil.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Yes Valis, great pic's! Thanks for sharing. You look so handsome too! Don't cha just love weddings!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit