The Famous Five

by DJ 28 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

I don't know.........this just doesn't sit right with me. That letter to the GB seems to be claiming in the present tense that 5 men are accused of this crime. I don't know if that list is right. The dead guys? Maybe there are 5 living alleged criminals.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Nancee, DJ,

Yes, when I read Bill Bowen's Letter, it definitely sounded like 5 living GB Members, and that is most likely what he meant.

However, I found that old Thread from last year, and I thought it was very interesting, considering what was in the newest Letter.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Before you guys duplicate any possible effort re: which states/mandatory reportiing, letter-writing, etc., please do a SEARCH at this forum, as there are other threads on the same topic, one just the other day. Go here first, and any research you do re: your own state, please add it here. OR, if you begin a totally new thread on the subject, please transfer all of the info at this thread over to your new one. (Everyone should do SEARCHES before they create new threads without checking first. It just makes for duplication and confusion.) OK. Here's that thread from the other day:

MUST CLERGY REPORT ABUSE IN YOUR STATE? (by Outnfree, I think):
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=26969&site=3

The search I just did for the word MANDATORY came back with these other threads as well. There may be some useful info in these threads, FYI.

Grits
    ---------------------
    Why only 16 States?? KJV 3 81 May 29, 2002 12:25 Child Abuse

New Mandatory Reporting - Illinois Law ! Amazing 3 143 May 09, 2002 10:08 Friends

Utah Court - Abuse Case Xandit 0 86 Mar 12, 2001 13:37 Friends

House bill would require clergy to report sexual a Dogpatch 1 85 May 24, 2002 14:48 Friends

MANDATORY REPORTERS OF CHILD ABUSE YoursChelbie 13 201 Jul 22, 2002 00:00 Friends

MANDATORY Reporting of Child Abuse Page:234567 silentlambs 129 2354 May 06, 2002 23:07 Friends

Child Abuse Reporting Laws need to be mandatory Cappuccino OC 0 38 May 29, 2002 10:45 Friends

Why should they report? Country Girl 7 197 Sep 23, 2002 19:08 Friends

children, abuse, and the law peaceloveharmony 9 134 Jun 29, 2001 17:52 Friends

Two Women Sue Jehovah's Witnesses Over Sexual Abus Kent 0 86 Aug 08, 2001 09:07 Friends

Catholic church supporting abuse reporting in Mass Tina 2 62 Aug 08, 2001 16:14 Friends

US Catholic Bishops - Pedophile Proposal Amazing 2 78 Jun 04, 2002 13:28 Friends

Bible vs JW 2-witness rule Robert_V_Frazier 5 157 Jun 08, 2002 14:11 Child Abuse

States add clergy to sex-abuse laws blondie 2 95 Jul 08, 2002 14:11 Scandal & Cover-ups

"CLERGY-PENITENT" EXEMPT STATES YoursChelbie 4 95 Jul 21, 2002 23:09 Child Abuse

new massachusetts law troucul 10 218 May 08, 2002 17:09 Friends

Violating criminal laws by failing to report. kpax 2 122 May 21, 2002 12:16 Scandal & Cover-ups

Louisiana gspradling 17 335 Jun 07, 2002 22:17 "Desperately Seeking" / Reunions

Wacky WT beliefs butalbee 7 193 Jan 20, 2002 17:48 Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices

BOE 2-15-02 What Does It Really Say? Page:2 silentlambs 21 501 Apr 27, 2002 15:30 Friends

Response to Pathofthorns Page:23 silentlambs 50 1018 Apr 29, 2002 21:27 Friends

MUST CLERGY REPORT ABUSE IN YOUR STATE? Page:2 outnfree 20 230 Oct 02, 2002 09:54 Friends

Untrained clergy=JW elders confidentiality- Laws? Cappuccino OC 9 175 Sep 13, 2002 10:14 Friends

U of Houston article: Elders should report abuse Fire Dragon 7 289 Sep 24, 2002 20:07 Friends

Child Sex Abuse Statistics & Resources Amazing 18 227 Apr 14, 2002 12:15 Friends

I beleive its clear the JW are very wrong ! Donald Fitz 4 126 Oct 13, 2001 13:55 Friends

PRNewswire story on New Hampshire case comment 5 276 Aug 07, 2001 20:58 Friends

Sympatico posts story on JWs Lady Lee 0 113 May 26, 2002 19:51 Scandal & Cover-ups

Watchtower in NY By Law has to turn in Pedo-Files YoursChelbie 13 406 Jul 27, 2002 05:50 Child Abuse

Children chippin Crystal 8 147 Aug 03, 2002 01:12 Child Abuse

Two press releases going up tonight silentlambs 8 427 Jan 22, 2002 21:34 Friends

letter re: Watchtower, blood, rape, children dungbeetle 1 108 Dec 16, 2001 05:28 Friends

Deuteronomy 19:15 and Child Abuse Issue stevieb1 3 119 Jul 17, 2002 04:45 Child Abuse

Abuse BOE Now At SL Page:2 silentlambs 35 894 Sep 01, 2001 18:09 Scandal & Cover-ups

They acted without 2 witnesses Page:23 Sirona 40 744 May 29, 2002 09:40 Child Abuse

Registration deadlines SevenofNine 15 178 Sep 04, 2000 09:42 Friends

• abbagail
    abbagail

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=4734&site=3

-----------------
    silentlambs
    RELEASING NAMES

April 25th 2001

1. Ted Jaracz
    2. Daniel Sydlik
    3. Fred Franz
    4. Ewart Chitty
    5. Leo Greenlees

These men all have something in common, can you guess what it is?
    --------------------------
    silentlambs
    RELEASING NAMES

the most obvious answer would be, they served on the governing body. unfortunately that is not the answer i am looking for, as far as the real answer is concerned, all i can say is that everyone will know in the not to distant future. are you listening wt??
    silentlambs
    ----------------------------
    silentlambs
    Re: RELEASING NAMES Apr 26, 2001 23:36
    no offense taken from those who are losing patience. as you may recall from the old h2o i was chastized heavily at one time for not delivering the goods. you may recall the post"DOUBT NOT" when the goods were delivered. seven front page stories of newspapers, three 6 and 10 television news stories, and one national magazine. as i have stated, we have delivered once and we will deliver again. wt is busted. i think they know it. a co recently commented at a private elders meeting, "the society is about to be punished for some of the wrongs they have committed." its coming and they know it. do you know that 22,000 elders have stepped down in the last 3 years? how many i wonder were sickened by wt policy, as was i and could no longer stomach hurting people.

so all i can say is just a little while longer and the wicked......wait that is a scripture. just have a little patience and soon i will be saying "DOUBT NOT" again.
    ------------------
    JWD
    Re: RELEASING NAMES May 13, 2001 05:28
    I know the answer and will be sharing my story....JWD
    --------------------
    Had Enough
    Re: RELEASING NAMES Jul 4, 2001 23:33
    I don't have any witty quip as to their similarity, but as to the question as to WHEN will we know? and Why not divulge the info now?
    --snipped--
    We can't expect silentlambs to divulge any secret info that will be used to knock the socks off the "powers-that-be" but at the same time, it never hurts to build anticipation for something that will prove to be a great satisfaction to all.
    I know it is difficult to have our curiosity tweeked and built up, but I have full trust that the wait will be worth it.

Had Enough
    ---------------------
    Norm
    Re: RELEASING NAMES Jul 5, 2001 01:58
    -snipped--Since you included the two last ones, now deceased, which was whisked off the GB for "unspeakable" activity it is difficult not to think about pedophilia. That Dan Sydlic is married doesn't change anything in that respect. If it can be proved that the rest of this pack of scoundrels is pedophiles it will have quite an impact of the WTS.
    It will be difficult to cover that up for the R&F all over the world.
    Norm.
    ------------------------
    Farkel
    Re: RELEASING NAMES Jul 7, 2001 00:39
    -snipped--Silent Lambs is not the only person putting a lot on the line for this story. There are others involved who know a LOT more than he did when he broke his story.
    ...because the reality of that fact is about to bite him [TJ] where the sun don't shine.
    Farkel
    ------------------------
    silentlambs
    Re: RELEASING NAMES Jul 7, 2001 00:53
    --snipped--isn't that what we really want? the real truth of this matter? so i am happy to wait, wt will have to dance for a change, as many here know when the time is right i will tell everything i know to everyone.

while i respect wt and its money, i have no fear of telling the truth and letting the chips fall where they may. i have made sure others have this same information so that if something were to happen to me it will be made public. as far as you little trolls out there are concerned you might recall a scripture, "there is a time to speak and a time to be quiet."

i choose to be quiet about certain matters till the time is right. ... the truth will be known, wt will be forced to change policy to protect children. isn't life simple?

-------------------------
    Norm
    Re: RELEASING NAMES Jul 26, 2001 04:16
    Hi Silentlambs,
    --snipped--Be aware that there will always be some "hinterland soldiers" who always know better how to do things than those who are at the actual "front". I have encountered many of those in my time as a WT critic. Just ignore such "couch heroes" and keep up the good work.
    ---------------------------
  • Dia
    Dia

Never doubted you for an instant.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Nancee, thank you for your continued and ongoing Level-Headed comments and input. It is nice to hear a Voice of Reason, especially since the Silentlambs cause has become a Paradise of Naysayers, Doubters and Critics. (It's increasingly difficult to maintain respect for all those ones who so easily forget that Silentlambs has delivered whatever he said all along. Seems the timing &/or the methods do not suit many of those with Rose-Colored Glasses. So be it. Their lack of confidence or thinking things through, or researching back is but their own lack of character.

If the perversions in the world (even among those who say they are JWs) is too unbelievable for them, let them continue to deny and criticize and dwell in their Garden Patches. NOT believing and NOT accepting that these things CAN & DO OCCUR, even among the most "religious," is what KEEPS The Pedophiles In Business and that is Exactly What Allows Abusers to Keep Abusing (i.e., DENIAL that such things DO EXIST).

UNDF'd: You do GREAT work with your researching of threads. I definitely compliment you and appreciate your efforts. And I "think" DJ was giving you a "sarcastic" compliment, when she wrote:
    ---------
    You all can thank the infamous thread searching poster named, Undisfellowshipped for this!
    Hmmmm....T.J. D.S. F.F. E.C. L.G.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=4734&site=3&page=1
    Make sure that you read the whole thing. and take note of the date of this thread.
    --------
    INFAMOUS:
    1. Having an exceedingly bad reputation; notorious.
    2. Causing or deserving infamy; heinous.
    Adjective: Deserving strong condemnation. vile, foul, shocking, detestable, reprehensible, abhorrent, perfidious, despicable.
    Adjective: Known widely and unfavorably. common, notorious.
    ----------
    One can only assume she was making a "funny" by using the "Infamous" description of your efforts on this forum. Keep up the good work, UNDf'd.
    ----------
    So far it's a "good guess" that the prior 5 names from the former thread above are the same 5 called to the JC in Kentucky. Whether any of them are now dead is NOT the point, but some do not use their powers of reason to see the obvious. The point is that they were pedo's when they were alive, and they were KNOWN AS pedo's when they were alive by not only their Victims, but also their fellow JW/GB/WT "hierachy." THAT is the SIMPLE point, which was well expessed by SaintSatan and MaxDivergent on page 1. The name, names and/or info has been and will be released at the proper time by Silentlambs, for the "public devouring" by all those lustful-starving antsy-pantsy ones who act like little kids who can't wait for dinner to be served by their mommies. (Those attitudes remind me also of the Israelites who ravaged the quails, devouring them with the blood still dripping from their mouths). It's disgusting to witness this type of attitude, and I certainly hope these will be satiated, and their blood-thirst fulfilled when the full details are revealed, as Bill promised above he would reveal all details at the proper time. "Timing Is Everything."

GRITS

Edited by - GRITS on 6 October 2002 7:7:24

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Now let us all bow our heads in prayer

• abbagail
    abbagail

I believe you're supposed to sing the KM song BEFORE bowing heads in prayer.

------------

The reason, I would guess, that BB wrote in the JC/GB letter to meet at the Holiday Inn, is due this well-known fact (found in the actual JC letters supplied in prior silentlambs threads at this forum and also on the SL website):

In those official JC letters to Barb and Bill, each of them were requested to meet at two different hotels for their JC hearings.
    I believe Barb was notified to meet at a Ramada Inn, which she refused to do. And I forget the name of the hotel that Bill was told to meet at, but you can see photos of it at Bill's webshots site.

Edited by - GRITS on 6 October 2002 10:1:31

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

To GRITS and DJ (my two best friends on this Website):

Thanks for all your comliments

I commend you both for your hard work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit