by Simon 102 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((((Simon, honey!))))))))

Of course not, silly!!!!!!

~out

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Simon, without reading through the posts first I'll offer my thought.

I continue too come back to this particular forum because of the Silentlamb coverage. Not totally of course, but it is the main reason. If not for your forum I'd simply not be as aware. For that I thank you and the other posters who contribute to an issue that is long overdue in being exposed.

I'm sure many others have reassured you...it just doesn't matter what some think because they are not as important as the issues being addressed.

Linda

• Mac
    Mac

Don't sweat it Simon, you're doing a stand up job!!!!!!!!!! I salute you. :)

mac

• Prisca
    Prisca

Whoever said Simon was damaging the Silentlambs cause must be jealous of him and this board, to make such a ridiculous allegation. If it wasn't for this board, the Silentlambs cause wouldn't have had half as much publicity nor the support.

Simon's board rocks!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Also, I forgot to say something.

Simon, I think it was very good of you to post this Thread just in case there were people who somehow thought that you were hurting the silentlambs cause.

It shows that you are a very nice person.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Hey Simon,

I was just today discussing with a fellow poster what amazing, exciting, educating things have come about because of this site. Much of that success is because the right person was on the scene to get it going. Not many others would be able to endure what you have. Your work will be something future generations will talk about. THANK-YOU.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

In all honesty, I had never heard of Silent Lambs until I started posting here and clicked on one of the links to see what all the fuss was about. Without this board, I wouldn't have recognised the hypocrisy within the WT as quickly.

Dumb people say dumb things for dumb reasons!!

You rock Simon! Keep up the good work.

~Beck~

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Consider the source. JanH can be a real idiot sometimes.

• TR
    TR

Anyone know the reasons that this was said?

TR

• SYN
    SYN

PointyStickOfJah: So what are your recommendations for eliminating the Child Abuse problem? Should we wait on Jehovah?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit