Where is Cassiline?

by jack2 18 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I just called Cassi and got no answer, but the rains are hitting in that area, and lines could be down. I left a message for her to call, so lets pray for them and I am sure Max is taking care to make sure they are safe.

I called her several days ago, and Max answered and she was sleeping and still not doing well after all of her surgery, I think she is going back and forth to doctors. So she has really been thru alot with this. If she can get a call back to me , I will post what I know as soon as possible.

Hugs, Dede

• jack2
    jack2

thank you dede!

• outnfree
    outnfree

When I was at the SilentLambs March last Friday, Dungbeetle told me that Cassi couldn't make it because she had to go back in for surgery. Last I had heard, she was planning to march.

I hope Jim or Dede get through to her.

(Good to know you're still safe and sound, LE! )

out

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Yes, Cassi was going to the march and she and her family were to stay with me. I emailed her to finalize plans and never heard back. I, too, am worried.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks Dede

Please keep calling and let us know when you hear.

I know she was planning on going to the march, I sure hope her health issues aren't giving her too much trouble. That would be just horrible.

Cassi, know that we are all thinking about you and sending you our love.

j2bf

• happy man
    happy man

I am also very worryd, i nd here an email, and it was coming back , now adress found, very confusing.

I hope nothing bad happend to this marvelus woman who get truh so much bad things.

I have read hers memoares and it was almost unbelevebel.

So hope some here have some contact.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I haven't heard from Cassi either for a long time. Thanks for trying to call her. Please keep us posted.

Cassi, if you read this, please know how very loved and missed you are!

((((((((Cassi))))))))

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Just wanted to thank you all for your concern and thinking about us. Here is an update http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37946&site=3

Thanks again.

• jack2
    jack2

yes, another e-mail I sent today was also kicked back and the recepient was "unrecognized". Odd, though maybe she has one of those accounts where you need to log in every so often.

It is interesting that she was planning to attend the march, and indeed perhaps she had to go in for more surgery.

Thank you all for your efforts and posts! Please keep us advised if you hear anything.

OOPS, max's post just came up!

Edited by - jack2 on 3 October 2002 23:18:37

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit