Where is Cassiline?

by jack2 18 Replies latest jw friends

• jack2
    jack2

Hey guys, does anyone know if Cassiline is doing okay? I had e-mailed her about two weeks ago and received no reply yet. I have not noticed any posts from her in a while, though I could be mistaken. I'm getting a bit concerned, since she did have surgery not long ago and was having some problems recuperating fully. Does anyone know how she is doing? Thanks!

• Gopher
    Gopher

I don't know, but I would really like to know!!

Isn't it something how we form such caring feelings for someone we mainly know through this discussion board? Cool.

• Amazing
    Amazing

I will give her a call and find out.

• jack2
    jack2

Thanks Amazing.

Yeah, Goph, that is the only way I know her, and it's cool that we do care for each other here even though many of us have never met.

• TR
    TR

Thanks, Amazing. I too would like to hear from her.

This reminds me that if I kicked off tomorrow, nobody on this forum would know it, since my wife is "anti-computer", LOL!

TR

• BB
    BB

I was wondering the same thing. I have not heard from her recently, either. I wonder, does any know if she made mention of attending the march on the 27 th ? I did not see her there.

BB

• Jesika
    Jesika

I posted this same topic a few weeks ago--I think and noone heard from her or maximumflash. I do hope to hear something soon, they have been on my mind and I am starting to worry.

• Simon
    Simon

TR: how about a hidden "phone number to call in the case of extended absence" in your profile?

Wasn't she going ot have another op at some time ?

• jack2
    jack2

wow, jes, I did not realize you had inquired that long ago. I sure hope they are just on a long vacation and that's all. I know some folks get very busy and all, but when people just sort of drop off the face of the earth in a cyber-way, I do get concerned.

• jack2
    jack2

hey simon, that hidden phone number in the profile idea is pretty good.

I guess there was a chance she'd need more surgery. maximum kept us posted the last time. let's hope amazing phone call reveals something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit