My Redemption Against the JW's

by Reborn2002 29 Replies latest jw friends

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Very well done!!!!

And who knows, perhaps you have planted a seed, that right now, as much as those young men want to ignore it, will someday take hold and blossom into something that really gets them thinking!

Great job

• TR
    TR

Reborn ROCKS!

Your nice little explanation of 'hovah reality to the ol' coot reminds me of what I did to the 2 'hovah elders that came to my door 5 years ago. They even said they'd do research and get back to me. I think I've waited long enough.

TR

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

They never seem to call on me anymore, Reborn. If you need any back-up:

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Stephanus

I see you have your camera back...what's with the knives dude?? You're gonna hurt yourself...I've got these nervous feelings!

~Beck~

ps...your pic is a bit dark...why for is that??

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Beck said:

ps...your pic is a bit dark...why for is that??

Probably because he used a webcam. The picture being dark could be a result of using a webcam with low resolution quality, or it could be a result of the lighting available in the room at the time the photograph was taken.

I see you noticed my new profile pic. I took it this past weekend at my buddy's house using his webcam for laughs.

You will notice I am a bit tanner in this photograph than in the previous one I used for my profile. I suppose now you can see why I was "randomly checked" over 4x at the airport just trying to fly between Chicago and Atlanta. It was conveniently me with all the other minority males being "randomly checked."

Anyway, this pic is for you Beck:

(edited to add: damn geocities can be a horrible server sometime for hosting images. you may have to right click the picture, and then click "show picture" or highlight "properties" and copy and paste the URL into your browser)

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 3 October 2002 2:42:25

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Revenge is a dish best served cold...and that was cold! I love it! Sweet!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I wish I could have been there to see it. Good for you Jason!!! As always, you articulate so well!!

Nice new pic btw. Looks quite similar to one I saw in the post office the other day. Isn't that odd?

Forward!!!!!! Very happy that you had this liberating experience. You have earned it.

Many hugs!!

XW

• SYN
    SYN

Brilliant, Jason! Kick their asses! Show them the way!

PS, if that took more than 15 minutes, you are now officially an Active Publisher again

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Man, that took some balls!

Jason, 2002 winner of the Biggest-balled Apostate award.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

My word!!! Reborn.....what a divine specimen of man you are!!! I shall save your pic and gaze upon it in my old age...LOL

Would it be improper of me to print it off on A3 paper to make a cardboard cut out? LOL I love the goatee, damn!! Can we say Q T

~Beck~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit