Wrong ASSumptions from apostates

by bomatt6 67 Replies latest jw friends

• bomatt6
    bomatt6

The apostates here have so many wrong ASSumptions.

Anyone that posts against them they ASSume is defending the Society.

I'm neutral towards the Society. I don't defend it nor do I attack it. They are
    a place that prints literature. The religion is the Christian congregation of
    Jehovah's Witnesses.

However I do not like apostates because of their bad attitudes in that all that they do
    is attack the Society which solves nothing.

But what can one expect from a site that advertises Penton and other apostate books,
    but a bad attitude and grasp on reality.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids
    However I do not like apostates because of their bad attitudes in that all that they do
    is attack the Society which solves nothing

ROTFLMAO!

Then WHY are you here?? Grow up.

Dana

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Here's some reality, the WTBS splits familys apart, they turn they're back on victims of child molestors, they make false prophecy's, they lie to they're members, they teach false doctrines. How much reality do you want, are you just stupid or are you just another troll?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey dude. I was a witness for 20 years. Ive read the Bible cover to cover at least three times. Done years of research on the Bible and read every Watchtower EVER PUBLISHED between 1879 and 1929, and 1961 thru 1980. I KNOW my assumptions are based on hard research.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 2 October 2002 8:5:26

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 2 October 2002 8:15:34

• COMF
    COMF

Does mommy know you're in here messing with her computer again?

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

SpannerintheWorks, I think it is a bit "low" to reply by making fun of the guy's spelling. Even if one doesn't like the ideas another one holds high, one shouldn't make fun of him like that. There are many of us here who don't have English as our native tongue, and added to that, the typing at times plays tricks with us. Be a bit overbearing.

refiners sife, you are absolutely wrong. The forming years were the ones you missed out on! 1930 thru 1960 were the years - if you had only read them, you would have looked entirely differently at things! :-)

• nita6368
    nita6368

See, that is one nice difference between us and the society....you can just leave and we won't care. They on the other hand will shun you and if you keep coming here to our site, they will shun you for that. As important as the society is to you, we would never want that to happen. Have a Good day.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

But what can one expect from a site that advertises Penton and other apostate books, but a bad attitude and grasp on reality.

Not the most 'neutral' statement ever made....lol

HS

• Englishman
    Englishman

Bornatt 6,

Are you still in the transportation business?

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit