one WT book I bet no ones got...and i've got it!!!

by TheApostleAK 14 Replies latest jw friends

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

I had to twist some arms to get this book...

"The Sword And The Spirit (Jehovah's Witnesses Expose The 3rd Reich)" - WTBTS (1997):

I'll just list what the book says about itself on page 3:

"This is the text of the slide lecture presented at the United States Holocaust Museum, Washington D.C., by James N. Pellechia, associate editor of Awake! Magazine, on September 29, 1994".

The book can be summed up with 2 words: Watchtower propaganda...

AK

• abbagail
    abbagail

I never heard of this one. Good going with the strong-arm tactics to widen out your library! Do we get to see a pic of this great piece of WT literature?

Btw, I was surprised to see an actual name of the editor of Awake! I always thought the nameless/faceless Wizard of Oz behind the curtain mass produced the magazines...

Grits

• Dia
    Dia

Tell us what's inside!

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Argh! I've been trying to get it for years thru all possible channels! How? How? How?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Show-off

• Room 215
    Room 215

Here's another WTBTS candidate for the vomitorium reading room...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Theapostle must be anointed to have posession of such up to date spiritual fude(tm).

SS

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I have two books that are rare. One is Creation, and the other one isTabrenacle Shadows. I might also have Harp of God I think my ex has it, and yes these are really good little books to have around for reference.

Love ya

orangefatcat

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Since when does the Watchtrowel expose who their editors are?? Hmmm...mainstreaming maybe?

• undercover
    undercover

I've never heard of this before. What's the deal with this book? Why so hard to come by?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit