Welcome Lawrence !

by Simon 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Good to see you online bud

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37734&page=2&site=3#511186

Wish it was in happier circumstances

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Welcome:

Your courage to stand against Goliath has inspired many here. Hope to hear from you often!

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Welcome! My husband and I have thought of you so often it feels as if we know you. It is nice to finally meet you.

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Welcome, Lawrence. You are a man of great courage.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Here, Here, Indeed! WELCOME!

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome to the board Laurence!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• pincushion
    pincushion

Welcome Lawrence!!!!!

It is because of you (your new site was announced on the local news when Bethany died) that I am here. By being part of this forum for a couple weeks now I have had a lot of inner healing. I was not with the dubs long, but long enough to give me life long scars, and I had lived in silence for 9 years...

I read your first message to the forum and the last past broke my heart.

Don't worry about being new to message forums..your are doing great and will catch on to everything fast.

PC

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Yes, welcome Lawrence - I hope you are able to find peace & encouragement here -

• Jesika
    Jesika

Welcome Lawrence!!!!!!!!!! We are ALL so happy to have as part of our family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you ever need us we will ALWAYS be here for you.

Love,

Jesika

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Welcome to a good place, Lawrence.

You have been through so much. I know you will make friends here and I hope somehow that what we exchange in our dialog will be helpful to your healing process.

Love and Light,

Sentinel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit