Attack, attack, attack

by bomatt6 47 Replies latest jw friends

• bomatt6
    bomatt6

It seems that all that you apostates can do is attack and call names when others don't agree with you.

So hey, what do we expect from evil doers.

You are not good people!!!!!

You are bad people.

So attack, attack, atttack the apostates.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Ted??? Is that really you???

-BONEZZ

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

We apostates and opposers do more for God's Kingdom and the care of widows and orphans (which is the biblical definition of True Religion) than the Society has EVER done. So continue your attacks on behalf of the BORG. Your persecution of us proves we are God's people.

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

Well, I don't want to appear silly.... but you don't even know me.

How on earth can you call me bad?

I am a sweet, loving, giving compassionate person. I may not share your religious world view but if I didn't bear the title Ex-jw I betcha I'd be your favorite neighbor! I love everybody and I'm kind to everyone. I even took mags from the sweet little teenagers who came to my door.

Peace,
    Witch

• dsgal
    dsgal

bomatt,

Everything I have said in this forum is the truth based on my experiences with the witnesses.The truth always hurts.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Hi bomatt66-

Welcome to the Forum. I look forward to reading your posts and experiences.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Ummmmm..............

Why are you here??

Don't you know you could be disfellowshipped for this??

• mamashel
    mamashel

And I say that it is the jw's that attack and name call when someone doesnt conform to their beliefs. Like you have just done in your statement that we are evil and apostates. And again as I stated before, if you RELLY BELIEVED in your faith and your god, then you know that you would not even be posting on this board, because your brothers would tell you to "leave it in Jehovah's hands, and let him take care of it. So why is it that you are waisting your time here? Gettin extra field service hours? I have done my homework, and have seen for myself the false teachings and chose not to attend any more, but that does not make me an evil person. You are the one doing the attacking.

I think what you need to do is go pull out some of your old magazines and look up some information on bad association, because you know you are not suppose to be associating with us bad associations.

mamashel

• Undecided
    Undecided
    It seems that all that you apostates can do is attack and call names when others don't agree with you.

If you are a JW, you should fit right in, after all that is the way you treat all worldly people of other religions.

Ken P.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Anyone here keen on steam engines?

This is a Black Five, probably the most familiar steam engine on British Railways.

There's just a handful left now.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit