Wait until you hear this

by jeannie 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The solution to the CallerID problem is to call with a calling card. The Caller ID will show the provider of the card instead of your number.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

of the channel 11 newscast.

I can loan it, but I must get it back!

• arachnia
    arachnia

I just did a search at Switchboard.com for Watchtower in Brooklyn NY and here are the results. Kinda interesting what category they are listed under. I just tried calling information here (Detroit, MI - TalkAmerica is my provider) and was given the same response - no listing. Interesting.

Cheers,
    ~Trase

See Also:

Health & Fitness (1)
    Doctors (1)

Home Yellow Pages Modify Search | New Search | Help?

Found: 1 businesses shown 1

You searched for:

"watchtower" Brooklyn, NY
    Show businesses that start with: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z ALL

All Businesses

Watchtower

124 Columbia Hts
    Brooklyn, NY 11201-1698 Phone:

Categories: Physicians & Surgeons-Internal Medicine | Physicians & Surgeons-Medical-M.D.
    Map | Directions | What's Nearby? | Research This Business

Show businesses that start with: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z ALL

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

Jeannie, if the sister has any trouble from the elders have her call me ASAP, I will be glad to help her back up these cowards (elders) a little bit.

silentlambs

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Grits,

The audio portion of the NY ch.11 news is on Simon's Panorama/Dateline site. I heard it today. Also he has the march on tape here. I saw most of it today too.Find the link at my thread entitled: Computer Wizzes.

I think that the CNN info is incorrect. It was not on CNN as far as all of us posters are concerned. Most of us were glued to tv all day. I think that there is some possible confusion between the march and another protest that took place in DC the same day. That protest got tons of coverage b/c it turned rather violent. The posters here were crazy, waiting for breaking news~~~~ but there was none. No coverage on tv or newspapers.

• abbagail
    abbagail

What kind of phone system do they have at the WT? I would think for a big "corp" like that it would be a switchboard of some sort. (Maybe times have changed?) I remember calling there in the past, and you had to go thru an operator/receptionist who then connected you to whatever dept. In that case, I wouldn't think they could have an ID Caller System. (But like I said, times may have changed in the telecommunications industry...)

Still, it seems odd a huge "corp" like that would have Caller ID at THEIR end of the line.... then again, considering the source, maybe not...

True about the calling cards. If you use one of those, it usually just show up as "out of area... no name or number."

Purple V: Would you trust Trauma_Hound? He has offered to help in this regard, and I am sure he'd send your VHS tape back to you:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37558&site=3
    If anyone has a video, your welcome to send it to me if you don't have encoding hardware, I can encode it from MiniDV, VHS, SVHS onto a digital online format. E-mail me and I'll give you my address to send acopy to. [email protected]

Hi DJ: Our shuttle driver, "Ivan the Great," who drove us to the March. He's one of the ones who told Jeannie (when she called to have them come back and pick us up) that he himself saw us on CNN on Friday. I'm not sure where he was watching it from (the hotel?), but he told her he let everyone know, "That's MY group! That's MY group!" --- And then, in another thread I read that Erika's father had phoned them at some point and told she and her Mom that he himself saw it on CNN out in California. --- (btw, I watched CNN for a few hours on Saturday at the hotel room, and I did not see it on CNN). --- Also, thanks for the tip about the audio and the video!

Grits

• SYN
    SYN

Looks like they're battening down the hatches...whodathunkit? Armageddon is SO close now, Brothers and Sisters, run to the Ark of Jehover's BOrganization! Oh, and don't forget to sell our books and magazines, you twits! And keep those contributions coming, Serena, or we'll reprove you for putting yourself on a pedestal!

• benext
    benext

Bethel uses a switchboard with the 560-5600 number which is not answered after 9 PM. Individual Bethelites can have their own direct line if they pay for it.

Edited by - benext on 1 October 2002 10:57:33

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit