What if Satan repent

by James Mixon 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Satan, God I'm sorry for my misdeed, will you forgive me. What would God do? Tell Satan

no way in hell you are forgiven. It would certainly cause a dilemma in Heaven. How

do we not know that some of the fallen Angels have not come back in God's grace.

When Satan is locked up in the abyss for 1000 years Rev only mention Satan, it doesn't

say that Satan and his followers. I'm sure a few of those fallen angeles thought, Satan is BS.

So if Satan apologize there will be no need for fire and brimstone. Satan comes

back(prodigal Son), they shake hands and all is good.

It's no need for all this unnecessary violence. So all you believers should be praying that Satan repent.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    ...Swine...turns states evidence and leaves the rest of us in the dock...lookin' at the maximum sentence!
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Come on, God should understand if Satan went to him and said, "look

God I was young, I got bigheaded. I had a few angels agreeing with me on your

leadership, it was cruel we thought. But after thousand of years I'm beginning

to understand what you are trying to accomplish. Can a son get a break, Father.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

I'd rather have god repent for letting himself daydream about killing 99% of the people on this planet because they have a hard time believing in his holy invisibleness.

I hope that if a god exists, he is not the vindictive, jealous, hide-and-seek variety such as stated in the bible.

This thread reminds me of the movie "Noah" where the rock monster demons told Noah that they would help him because "we just want to return to the creator". Since we created these god's in our minds, we might as well give them human-like emotions.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    What if nonsense was truth?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    That's the fun part about a fairy tale, you can always rewrite the script.
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Satan does not exist, but according to the Jews, he obeys Yahweh as one of his sons.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

What if nonsense was truth?

Nonsense=Truth and Truth=Nonsense

Example: Did you understand the new truth about 1914 and this generation? or Did you understand the new nonsense about 1914 and this generation? interchangeable.

Yeah it would be nice if Yahuway could tone down his anger a notch or or two and stop being so demanding that everybody need to obey every thing he say because eternal life can be real hell with this type of monkey on your back.

• LorenzoSmithXVII
    LorenzoSmithXVII

Interesting concept. But in Satan's case, it's more like a case of self defense. You know, repenting if you're wrong and you know you're wrong is one thing. But what if you feel justified? Then you present your side of the case. Satan felt justified about a lot of things. He probably thought God was unfair about a lot of things.

The "battle in heaven" in Revelation, in fact, was Satan's trial. Was he really to be condemned to death or not? The one thing that killed Satan was how he murdered all those innocent people out of spite. I mean, what did the innocent death of mankind have to do with his issues with God and Jesus Christ? Nothing.

So this is more like a case of a man who goes in and rapes a mother and her two daughters and then kills them both. Then after he gets the death sentence, then he wants to keep living. If Satan is really sorry for what he did, then he would be more than happy to die out of respect for the people he killed.

God's rule: an eye for an eye.

The other issue is who Satan is, personality wise. You know how a super wealthy couple living in a big fine house start having kids? They have everything. They become pilots. They go to Nascar and all that opportunity. They travel the world. I know of a family personally where the father was going on his private yatch with a few people around the world and it was going to take like a year, so he gave his two sons, both who had a title $3 million each to spend while he was gone!! It's true. Okay, but for all the children they have, there are going to be some of them that just LOVE being rich! I mean they love the attention, the cars, the tennis, the sex, being waited on at the best tables, all that. And then there are the artistic children. They just don't want any part of it. They like the simple life. They are always sneaking out playing with the poor neighborhood kids. You know, being "rich" just doesn't take on some people.

Satan is like the rich kid who loves being rich. He's like the Mendez brothers who when their parents cut them off they killed them. They were rich and enjoyed the power of being rich and up front and looking down on everybody. He's like a Nazi. You know. Willing to exterminate people so that Germans can have "living space." He feels entitled. He is envious of what others have. So his beauty corrupted him. He started to identify with his beauty like a rich person identifies with his money. Being rich is part of who he is. If he can't be rich, he doesn't want the everyday life.

That's why the bible says it is hard for a "rich man" to get into the kingdom, because for everybody to be equal in a multi-cultural world, no slaves, no servants, how can the rich feel good? They have to clean that whole mansion up by themselves and cut the golf course lawn. Being rich doesn't work that well if you don't have a lot of servants! If you have to make your own breakfast and wash your own clothes, then, hey....

Anyway, Satan knows quite well he had no excuse to kill off mankind, but he is blood-thirsty. He's like a vampire who gets a kick out of death. So he will be dead soon himself and that will be that.

You know, when God made the angels, he made them mortal as free moral agents. So going in it was understood that he'd have to kill off some of them who couldn't enjoy what God had planned. So it was just a matter of where to draw the line. Satan led the rebellion to the other side of the line and that's it. His only legacy now is to kill off as many people as he possibly can. But the more people Satan kills, the higher the quality of those he doesn't. So it's a catch-22. The people who are left are the best people.

• LorenzoSmithXVII
    LorenzoSmithXVII
    opusdei1972
    Satan does not exist, but according to the Jews, he obeys Yahweh as one of his sons.

Actually, he literally does exist. You were misinformed. The modern-day throne of Satan is in Arcadia, California. Have you ever been to the Arcadia Congregation of JW? Man....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit